Bowfreak 15-Aug-16
Bowfreak 15-Aug-16
Adventurewriter 15-Aug-16
jdee 15-Aug-16
Scrappy 15-Aug-16
Bou'bound 15-Aug-16
15-Aug-16

Bowfreak's Link
Edit: This is a hoax so don't give the website clicks. Sorry about the bad info.

I had no idea this had happened and have not seen it printed or posted anywhere. It looked like having a sidearm in bear country possibly saved a life. The article reports that Joe Rogan drew his .44 and killed a brown bear that was charging Cam Hanes.

15-Aug-16
Well I'll be damned!!! I am a big MMA fan and thought Rogan was just and announcer...he is highly skilled in several forms of martial arts and several top guys including people like George St Pierre come to him for technique tips....you tube Joe Rogan Kicking.

That is pretty bad ass.....

15-Aug-16
Since we can't carry handguns in Canada, looks like a phony write-up. We don't call 'em brown bears either.....Not saying it did not happen, just a couple of questionable items in the report.

15-Aug-16
You were right Kurt.....I did another search and it was a hoax. I guess that's why I hadn't seen it anywhere else. I didn't even pick up on the hangun thing until you mentioned it. Sorry all for the stupid link.

I was poking around for Bigfoot 200 info and this popped up on google.

15-Aug-16
Edited the original so as to not give the link clicks.

15-Aug-16
Okay he could still kick all our asses ;)

15-Aug-16
I've seen Joe Rogan hunting on ..Meat Eater tv show.

Diaz - McGreggor 2 this weekend...hell yea, Nate again !!

15-Aug-16
Who would make up a story like this?

15-Aug-16
april bighorn season also seemed questionable.

but the big giveaway was that cam would not need anyone to shoot a bear off him. he could easily outrun it if he wanted and if he was too tired to outrun it he would break it's neck in a rasslin' match before it could as much as scratch or bit him. cam would be just fine without the intervention of another.

• Sitka Gear