Woods Walker 24-Aug-16
BC 24-Aug-16
Trial153 24-Aug-16
BTM 26-Aug-16
bowriter 26-Aug-16
Nick Muche 01-Sep-16
orionsbrother 01-Sep-16
24-Aug-16
Early this morning, I put the finishing touches on my column for Sept. 14, ten days before our archery season opens. Ifeel sure it is going to piss some people off...I sure hope so. Maybe, it will also make them think.

When it runs, if Pat has no objection, I shall share it with you and welcome your comments-agreeing and disagreeing as long as you do it in a polite way.

24-Aug-16
"Sure to piss some people off" and "commenting in a polite way" don't really go together;)

24-Aug-16
We'd all love to read your crossbow article.

24-Aug-16
Not about crossbows and even a pissed off person can be polite. But maybe you didn't know that. prolly better not read it.

24-Aug-16
Crossbow, UA, and a 101 yard up the butt shot?

24-Aug-16
Knowing you, it will contain mostly logic and common sense.

I can see why it may tick some off.

24-Aug-16
only thing po-ed me is xguns,atvs and baiting on public, what one does on their own land doesn't matter.

24-Aug-16
Bring it John! I look forward to it.

24-Aug-16
Please don't mention Clinton....that's all I ask.

24-Aug-16
Looking forward to reading it!!

26-Aug-16
For good measure throw in a few lines touting Ozonics, Rage, bait piles, and HECS! (That should fill up more than a few cardiac centers.)

26-Aug-16

bowriter's embedded Photo
bowriter's embedded Photo
No products of any kind are mentioned. It is about attitude, actions and what hunting is, isn't or should be.

In the meantime, I'm shooting college football. :)

01-Sep-16

01-Sep-16
The only way you'd be sure to be able to piss me off would be if your article doesn't conform exactly with my philosophical outlook and lobby for adherence to my personal ethical decisions. No problem.

;> D

• Sitka Gear