nutritionist 27-Aug-16
jingalls 27-Aug-16
Grunter 27-Aug-16
Mark Watkins 28-Aug-16
nutritionist 29-Aug-16
27-Aug-16

nutritionist's DeerBuilder embedded Photo
nutritionist's DeerBuilder embedded Photo

Saturday September 10th at 10 am, i'll be hosting the fall Grandpa Ray Outdoors educational event.

Location w536 rabl drive columbus wi 53925

with questions email me at [email protected] or call 608-235-0628

You will see some of the new to be released mixes as well as other blocks of various forages from clovers to brassicas to fall grains.

27-Aug-16
Do we get a morning sit in a stand if we attend?

27-Aug-16
I'm gonna try and make it. Would love to meet you and see your knowledge in person. I'm only about 20 minutes away.

28-Aug-16
I have a feeling this would be like getting your MBA in food plots....wish I could make it!

Mark

29-Aug-16
Well, for those who can't make it, Brad Jones with scrapelinehunters.com will be videoing and cody dulmes with bootracadventures will be flying the drone to get you all an overhead.

People will immediately see what it looks like when you seed too heavy vs the correct amount.

There is 2 types of forage oats. The "fancy bag" and the goliath oats. There is also a block of winter rye and triticale side by side.

There is the new G.R.O. 365 2017 releases to show people.

I have some unique forages that most don't plant to show people what they can buy in 2017.

I absolutely love doing educational plots. If any qdma groups or other groups want to do something similar in 2017, i'll provide the seed. Very few companies in the US do what Pat does on here and i have the ability to do it a little more customized.

• Sitka Gear