General Topic
Contributors to this thread:
Pope125 27-Aug-16
XMan 27-Aug-16
spike78 27-Aug-16
spike78 27-Aug-16
X-Master 27-Aug-16
27-Aug-16
I have a 2014 Browning Strike Force and I am having a problem when I put in the new 32gb SanDisk card and still after I format and when I go back and ready the camera its telling me the card is full . Brand new card and its formatted don't get it .

27-Aug-16
check to see if a 2014 can take a 32GB card, some cameras don't allow a 32GB. Also, make sure the lock on the card isn't locked. if those don't work, try a different card to see if it works, card might be faulty.

27-Aug-16
Try going to a smaller card like an 8gb. I read that it may be that you have everything maxed out like the card and high resolution. It mentioned a class 4 SDHD card. It is 2014 so I'm assuming you used it fine before? If so, what are you doing differently?

27-Aug-16
Correction SDHC type card. See if it is SDHC compatible cam and if your card Is SDHC.

27-Aug-16
Also check the speed of the card. Brownings(especially the older ones) don't work on anything faster than a 4 and no "Ultras or Utra fast cards. If the above doesn't help - call Browning Cust. Serv. They helped me out a lot when I was having the same type of problems.

• Sitka Gear