Bucksnort32 31-Aug-16
archerybs 31-Aug-16
Bucksnort32 31-Aug-16
Huntcell 31-Aug-16
phutch30 01-Sep-16
Bucksnort32 01-Sep-16
Rick M 01-Sep-16
31-Aug-16
Seems 12 tags are going to be sold again, south of Dillon Mt, the same area last year I believe , anyone else here this? The Tendoy herd has more infected Rams still

31-Aug-16
http://fwp.mt.gov/news/newsReleases/hunting/nr_4113.html

Looks like you're correct...unless your a nonresident. Then it costs north of $1200 for the tag.

31-Aug-16
Yes sir I seen it today on local news but not sure if they are just Idaho sheep that came over

31-Aug-16
"2015 hunt period 24 sheep were taken. Following the public hunting FWP hoped to take any remaining sheep by helicopter or from the ground, so no public hunt was proposed earlier. However, since the end of the 2015 hunting season five attempts by helicopter and more than 20 days of effort from the ground have resulted in the taking of only four additional sheep."

12 sheep remain not Idaho border hoppers, wow after 5 heli hunts still they remain on the mountain! Back to letting the hunters finish the job. Instead of charging the hunters post a bounty on them sheep that would speed up the process.

01-Sep-16
Your assuming there is actually a ram left in there. LOL

01-Sep-16
Lol, last year it looked like Black Friday for the hills were crawling with folks!! Ruined lota elk hunters camps, sure theirs a ram just not a full curl

01-Sep-16
Buckshot, I was elk hunting near there. Didn't effect me at all. It was a fiasco and as much as I want a ram that is not how I want one.

I saw two ewes killed from the road.its for a good cause and I get it but not my cup of tee.

• Sitka Gear