Bou'bound 05-Sep-16
Fuzzy 07-Sep-16
Brotsky 07-Sep-16
mark land 28-Sep-16
Scar Finga 29-Sep-16
05-Sep-16

bowriter's embedded Photo
bowriter's embedded Photo
I believe I am anticipating our bow season this year, more than I have in quite a while. They are forecasting a cold front next week and that will get me even more tuned up. The season opens 9-24. My excitement is not because I have a big buck spotted, I don't) or because I have a ton of deer, (I do). I am excited because I feel better than I have felt in some time.

I have new ground to hunt and that always excites me. I love seeing what is happening somewhere I have never hunted. Due to all the rain, we should have tremendous color this fall and I love watching Ma Nature change her clothes.

I have a new protege. She is a female lady woman of all of 14 and has never killed a live animal, (kinda hard to kill a dead one.)She strated shooting a bow last year and wants to unt this year. I tolt her, I would take her and out to 30-yards, on targets, she is deadly. She is also on crutches, so, I bought a dang ground blind and will take it in this week and set it up and brush it in.

So I am excited. Last week, I put a guy on some pretty good trout fishing. Imayhave to start guiding again. Biggest 'bows he has ever caught.

05-Sep-16
Have a great season and good on you for taking a youngster!

05-Sep-16
Best of luck and thanks for passing it on! Hunt

05-Sep-16
It will be a great season with that attitude

07-Sep-16
I'm excited for you :)

07-Sep-16
Looking forward to seeing what the season turns up for you John! Thank you for taking the time to take the young lady into the woods! Best of luck to you both!

28-Sep-16
Sounds great John and glad to see ya feeling better and having that drive come back again, now go get 'em!

29-Sep-16
X2 All the above!

Good Luck and have a blessed season!

Scar.

• Sitka Gear