BWstickman 13-Sep-16
DC 13-Sep-16
mark land 28-Sep-16
Jaquomo 28-Sep-16
deerman406 28-Sep-16
non typ 28-Sep-16
bowriter 29-Sep-16
12-Sep-16
I used this stuff before Muzzy bought the company producing it, and attracted some deer with it. Found an old bottle of it a few years ago and tried it just to see, and deer still come to it. This stuff is 13-14 years old - that's crazy! I know muzzy changed the formula and seemingly ruined it, but maybe some of the good stuff is still out there. Anyone know?

12-Sep-16
I too used it prior to the Muzzy purchase and liked it. I used it to stop deer in a shooting lane and had great results. Have not tried it since Michelle acquired it. However, have found my own urine, when fresh, to be just as effective. The advantage to the BH Setup was, it had a tremendous life. It still worked many days after putting it out. I had instances where the bush I put it on being completely destroyed after a day or two.

13-Sep-16
Bowriter - thanks for answering. It looks like you know something I don't - who's Michelle?

13-Sep-16
Michelle Eichler married to Fred Eichler... Michelle is cep of muzzy and Fred is well known hunting figure look em up

13-Sep-16
Michelle Eichler married to Fred Eichler... Michelle is cep of muzzy and Fred is well known hunting figure look em up

13-Sep-16
I use it when it first came out. Clarence Yates told me to try the stuff and it worked for me as well. If put in an area where the deer were coming often the bucks would seem to get more aggressive and become more active. I would work a scrape that was already there and the bucks would hit it pretty hard. I would set up in that area and do some calling and they seemed to respond to it better because of the "Setup".

28-Sep-16
Muzzy did not change the formula and we actually got the formula from the original owner and developer in a personal meeting. Michele sold Muzzy to Feradyne Outdoors about 5 years ago and is working and living with Fred in CO on the ranch and with the outfitting and TV shows. Feradyne sold Scrape Juice back to Dennis Lewis who we had gotten it from and he is still making it along with Bowhunters Fatal Obsession which is the same stuff under the whitetailobsessionscents.com website. Thanks

28-Sep-16
John Jr. from Muzzy sent me some to field test back when they first acquired it, and it worked very well to stop deer and hold them in the area. I had them come in and lick it where I'd sprayed it around, even had some does bed down in it under my stand.

That was many years ago, and I still have some that I use when I occasionally treestand hunt, which isn't very often anymore.

28-Sep-16
Mark, how are you?? You still shoot the Muzzy? Shawn

28-Sep-16
I sprayed it on my doe decoy a few years ago. Bucks would come right up to it and not spook until they licked it.

29-Sep-16
Exactly Jaquomo. My experience exactly.

• Sitka Gear