COLO 3-D 14-Sep-16
kellyharris 14-Sep-16
fubar racin 14-Sep-16
wkochevar 14-Sep-16
kellyharris 14-Sep-16
Dennis Razza 14-Sep-16
fubar racin 14-Sep-16
13-Sep-16
Can anyone recommend a taxidermist in CO that can do fake velvet? Also does anyone know a ball park cost for a shoulder mount with fake velvet on a 115-120 inch buck? Saving my bucks velvet isn't an option he crashed 4 or 5 times on a death run completely destroying it. Thanks guys!

14-Sep-16
On the Front Range Gene Ray in Golden does amazing work! He has done my last six deer and the difference between them and the previous taxidermist is amazing!

One the Western Slope Bobby Esplin does equally amazing work!

14-Sep-16
I personally would find the taxidermist I trust the most and ship it to them?

I have done that with WTNUT here on bowsite.

14-Sep-16
I found a semi local guy, met with him at his shop this morning loved his work and was impressed by his awards. I decided to give him a shot on both my buck and my wife's. Plus he gives 10% discount for active military veterans ems and fireman.

14-Sep-16
Most fake velvet is done in just a few places around the country....The antlers are shipped out and returned to the taxi for mounting. I suppose there a some guys that do their own. Gene Ray does do great work but he ships them out for velvet

14-Sep-16

kellyharris's Link
Here is a link to (wtnut) FACEBOOK

14-Sep-16

Dennis Razza's Link
Here is a thread I did with artificial velvet a few years ago. Good luck!

14-Sep-16
The taxi I went with does do his own in house he only had a few examples on hand to show me but they were exceptional to my eye! I feel I will be very happy with the finished products. Just from the way he treated me this morning 2 other fireman from my dept have taken turkeys to him this afternoon.

• Sitka Gear