Florida Mike 22-Sep-16
APauls 23-Sep-16
Wyone 23-Sep-16
greg simon 23-Sep-16
Huntcell 23-Sep-16
JeffMartin 23-Sep-16
Tracker12 23-Sep-16
22-Sep-16
http://www.jhnewsandguide.com/jackson_hole_daily/local/elk-call-triggered-bear-attack/article_3afeb97c-a2be-5ca4-9fa6-7f7db4cfceb4.html

I just got back from a hunt and figured someone would have brought this attack to our attention. Talked to the young mans mother yesterday and he is doing fairly well considering. There is a benefit for him in Dubois next Friday.

22-Sep-16

Bushwacker's Link

22-Sep-16
Only question I got is why is he not talking. I would be telling everyone that would listen that I got in a fight with a grizzly and lost.

22-Sep-16

22-Sep-16
Story doesn't sound right unless of course them western guys are just tough... they regrouped and by the way, "I've been mauled by a grizz"... hmmm

23-Sep-16
My first thought was i was wondering if Ryan Lochte bowhunts in Wyoming...

23-Sep-16
Sounds like the Reggie I know. If you guys knew Reggie, you would know that he is one of the quietest kids you'd ever meet. I worked with him for a year and he probably said 50 words. But yeah, pretty tough too. Nothing nefarious here, probably just doesn't want to talk about it.

23-Sep-16
I do know a few guys in Wyoming that a "light mauling" by a grizz would not stop them from hunting! Some seriously tough guys up that way!

23-Sep-16
This statement pop out at me. "So far in 2016 there have been two hunter-bear encounters that turned fatal. "

23-Sep-16
Ryan Lochte !!!! hiiiiiiihiiiihhiihheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

That is funny stuff right there..

23-Sep-16
Fatal for the bears not the hunter.

• Sitka Gear