XbowfromNY 28-Sep-16
Bob H in NH 29-Sep-16
camp comfort 29-Sep-16
Mule Power 29-Sep-16
Pyrannah 29-Sep-16
Hoss77 30-Sep-16
BC 02-Oct-16
27-Sep-16
I was wondering if any one had been out there hunting this year and what kind of season those folks were having after Craig's passing this year? Thank you!

27-Sep-16
I have a good friend elk hunting there last week .

27-Sep-16
also interested in responses...

thanks

27-Sep-16
I hunted with Graig last year on a antelope hunt , have to say one of the nicest down to earth guys you could ever meet . Such a great loss.

28-Sep-16
Phil Rutt, the lead guide, is running the operation and is a first class man as well. My brother and I have booked an elk hunt with Triple Three next year and I am sure it will be top notch. Triple Three simply put is the best of the best of the best. Save your points and this IS the trip of a lifetime. They have world class properties and some amazing hunting. I will certainly miss Craig, but he left his organization in great hands. Phil will carry on the legacy that Craig so carefully established.

28-Sep-16
How many points for elk required for a Triple 3 hunt?

28-Sep-16
I too would like to know which unit they operate in.

The eastern side of the big horns takes anywhere from 2-7 points depending on which unit. 34 takes 3 pts,35 takes 5,36 takes 1,37 takes 2 and 38 takes 7. Assuming type 9 tags where available.

28-Sep-16
Realistically, 7 points. My brother and I both have 8 points. It's worth the wait.

28-Sep-16
Seminole, I'm also booked with Triple Three for Sept. Hope we cross paths. Be good to meet another Bowsiter.

28-Sep-16
BC: Looking forward to it. I hope so too. My Dad will be 75 years young and videoing the hunt of my brother and me.

28-Sep-16
Anyone Mule deer hunt with them?

28-Sep-16
Prices?

29-Sep-16
I have talked to Craig on the phone, they have multiple ranches to hunt elk, anything from 2 to 4 points as of last summer.

29-Sep-16
My hunting partner and I went out with T 3 this year.We were tagged the Jersey Boys, a good trip from start to finish!No elk but the staff gave 110% effort.Good Luck in the future Tripple 3 !!

29-Sep-16
I met with Phil Rutt in August. Scooted over from Sturgis to meet him and look over a ranch. He was with Craig for a number of years and they had actually discussed Phil buying the business prior to Craig's passing. Myself, Craig, and Phil all are from Pennsylvania and we always had lots to talk about seeing as we followed similar paths in life. When I left I felt like I've known Phil for years. Some guys are just born to guide and outfit. There is no doubt in my mind that he will run the outfit every bit as well as Craig. They have hunts in several units but the one you are probably wanting to hunt is in 33.

29-Sep-16
i would wait a few years before knowingly go with someone who just took over an outfitter business. there are too many things to work out...

30-Sep-16

Hoss77's embedded Photo
Hoss77's embedded Photo
My little brother and I just hunted with them at the TTT Ranch last week. 6 guys in camp 4 antelope hunters and 2 Elk hunters . Everyone tagged out by day 4. The antelope were plentiful and the Elk were magnificent. Two brothers from Texas and California shot Elk rough scored at 340 & 370. The lopes were respectable but not booners. Phil and his guides had us on animals every day. We are banking PP's until we can get back there for ELK. The accommodations are basic, food is excellent and game is plentiful. Had a great hunt for my first antelope with a bow.

02-Oct-16
bfisherman, my buddy is also booked next Sept for mule deer. When we spoke to Craig before he died, he said they had great success with mulies.

• Sitka Gear