Dave B 15-Oct-16
SBH 15-Oct-16
stealthycat 15-Oct-16
Paul@thefort 15-Oct-16
PECO 15-Oct-16
30-Sep-16
Nice! Love me some Slick Tricks!

30-Sep-16
Sorry, decent broad head, but not my choice. Yes I have shot them, yes I have killed animals with them! Good? definitely, the best for me, no way!

Anyway, welcome aboard! Good Luck and God Bless!

Scar

30-Sep-16
Thanks,, Slick Trick

30-Sep-16
I really didn't mean to come across so negative:/ It's been a LOOOOONG WEEK!

Welcome aboard Slick Trick!

Scar!

30-Sep-16
Good, quality broadheads- proven winners. Appreciate their loyal support of Bowsite.

30-Sep-16
Great! I've shot a lot of deer with them and love em. Great heads. I admit my lead arrow is a mechanical at this point - just full disclosure. But I use a trick on my pop up blind arrow (for mesh).

Trick's are awesome heads. Tough and fly great.

Glad to see them as a major sponsor here Pat (and Slick Trick).

30-Sep-16
the best!

30-Sep-16
Welcome aboard, Slick Trick! ViperTricks are simy the best broadheads I've ever shot....field point flight, super accurate, and tougher than nails! Keep up the great work!

30-Sep-16
Viper tricks are some of the best. Welcome!

30-Sep-16
Good choice Pat. been shooting tricks for awhile now. Great broadhead.

30-Sep-16
Shooting them for a while now. Grizztricks r my deer Broadheads. Welcome.

30-Sep-16
Welcome aboard Slick Trick, I'm sure you will not regret this Sponsorship. Bowsite is top shelf.

Best of Luck, Jeff

30-Sep-16
Slicks are great

30-Sep-16
Never have shot them, but I decided to try them this year. If I'm lucky, I'll have a bloody Slick Trick Mag a little after daylight tomorrow !

Welcome !

30-Sep-16
Great news! Slick trick is our families choice!

30-Sep-16
Been using them for 10 years. Awesome heads...

30-Sep-16
I just took a mule deer with a slick trick. First time using them and very happy.

30-Sep-16
Good deal.

Can we assume Pat is now shooting the Tricks? Never really heard what broadheads he shoots. That or i just missed it in all of the blood trailing challenges.

30-Sep-16
Pat is a Muzzy guy however Tricks are all steel and are easily the sharpest head I ever felt out of the box. I have never had a bad blood trail from them with the small standards.

30-Sep-16
Pat, out of curiosity are you going to be shooting Slick Tricks?

30-Sep-16
Love my Viper Tricks! Welcome!

30-Sep-16
I've tried a pile of broadheads and always seem to end up back with Tricks!

30-Sep-16

ElkNut1  's embedded Photo
ElkNut1  's embedded Photo
Here's a Viper4 Trick bull! Great head!

ElkNut1

01-Oct-16
Awesome! I've been a Slick Trick fan for years.

01-Oct-16

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
Awesome! Love Slick Tricks! Here's another Slick Trick kill from this week! Added a whitetail doe tonight!

01-Oct-16

Greenie's embedded Photo
Greenie's embedded Photo
I'm a very pleased slick trick bow hunter. Great sharpness out of the box and always fly true, when I do my part.

Here's a slick trick mag job well done on a roe deer - love my slick tricks and have been shooting for years!

01-Oct-16
More than half of the animals in my NA29 were taken with Slick Trick 100 Magnums. Nancy will be shooting the 100 grain Viper Tricks this year (starting this morning, as today is opening day)....I hope to have a photo to share regarding its performance.

01-Oct-16
Just put on 4 Fresh Standard 1" cuts and when they kill something, I have 9 still in the package Magnums ready to take their place. Slick trick have been my broad head of choice for many many seasons.

01-Oct-16
One of the best!

01-Oct-16
The cream always rises to the top

01-Oct-16
Welcome Slick Trick >>>----------->

01-Oct-16
Hehe - official broadband sponsor of bowsite. That reminded me of watching the olympics or the NFL. Official sponsor of the coin toss. Official purple pill of the Olympics! Seeing that the bowhunters are an aging bunch, can we get an official sponsor of prostate medicine? Maybe to attract more female hunters, bowsite can have some official feminine products? (I couldn't bring myself to use any product names here.)

I am sure that these a great broadheads (well, not sure but I suspect they will kill animals with a good shot and not kill them with a bad shot). I suppose this will be money wisely spend by Slick Trick unless everybody here is already shooting them?

01-Oct-16
Welcome been using them a long time Pat which head did you choose good luck Lewis

01-Oct-16
Slick tricks are hard to beat. Welcome!

01-Oct-16
Just started shooting Viper Trick's this year and I love the way they group with my field points at long yardage. looking forward to deer hunting with them this fall...Welcome Aboard!!!

01-Oct-16
Now you're talking!! ST's are my choice of BH.

01-Oct-16
great tough broadhead, been shooting for many years and don't plan to change

01-Oct-16
My fixed head of choice too. Welcome aboard!

01-Oct-16
They are my choice for replaceable blade broadheads as well.

01-Oct-16
Great news! Slick Tricks have been in my quiver for years. They are no-nonsense plain out performers. Extremely sharp,tough and accurate.

01-Oct-16
Viper Tricks are my go to head for the last couple years.

01-Oct-16
Outstanding, accurate, SHARP, durable. 9 years in my quiver!

01-Oct-16
Been shooting them for five seasons now. Welcome to Bowsite and thanks for the support.

01-Oct-16
Been using Slick Tricks for a long long time, great head and has never let me down!

01-Oct-16
I shoot slick tricks because I found out they fly the best for me at 290 fps

01-Oct-16
Been shooting Slick Trick magnums and Grizztricks for years. Love them!

01-Oct-16
Funny thing. I never knew about Bowsite until the late owner of Slick Trick (I recall his name was Gary Cooper), introduced it to me one day. I had sent Slick Trick pics of a recent hunt in S. Africa at that time. One was an absolute gigantic Eland. Mr. Cooper posted it on here and made me aware. Have been using them for many years and have no plans of changing. Going on a Dall Sheep hunt next year. Will have them in my quiver. Thanks Mr. Cooper for making a great product. May you be resting in peace, and enjoying many hunts.

02-Oct-16

nijimasu's embedded Photo
I've been shooting magnum 125s, but I'd like to switch to vipers. However, I'm not using up my mags- they're accurate, so finding them is no problem, and unless I hit a rock or get one stuck on a bone. I can easily ReSharpen and use them again...

They do tend to leave quite a bloody mess... this pic is a deer I shot last week.

02-Oct-16
Gary would be very proud! Good man!

02-Oct-16
Cheers to Slick Tricks!

The only thing that bums me out about slick tricks is they are difficult to find at many archery stores. I've always been worried they were going to stop making them so I bought a whole bunch to stock up just in case :)

02-Oct-16
Hardest choice re: picking a BH for me is which Slick Trick is the best for the situation.

02-Oct-16
Love my slick tricks,

02-Oct-16
I am sure Gary ole HootOwl is looking down grinning ear to ear!!!

02-Oct-16
About damn time!!! Best broadhead on the market for modern bows imo. I switched to traditional or I would still swear by them

03-Oct-16
Glad to hear it. Love Slick Tricks.

03-Oct-16
That's my fixed head of choice... never had a failure.

Welcome aboard

03-Oct-16
Good move Slick Trick! Bowsite is the best. I have been shooting Slick Tricks for over 10 years and have never had a complaint.

03-Oct-16
I won't shoot anything but my Viper Tricks!!!

03-Oct-16
Viper Tricks 125!!! Although the Magnum 125s treated me well for years and years too.

03-Oct-16
I must be the only one who shoots the 85 grain Slick Tricks. They are awesome, and I don't ever plan on switching.

03-Oct-16
Herdmanager, I shoot 85 grain as well. Total arrow weight about 360. Plenty for white tails.

03-Oct-16
I'm a long-time user of the 100gr Magnum, and a huge fan - have had great results with Slick Tricks.

One of the best features besides their fundamental performance is that the blades are replaceable. My family's ranch in the Texas Hill Country is very rocky, and therefore is heck on broadhead blades. It is great to be able to trade out damaged blades as needed and not have to scrap an entire broadhead.

Kudos to Slick Tricks and glad to see them as a Bowsite sponsor!

03-Oct-16

Bowbender's embedded Photo
Bowbender's embedded Photo
Shameless plug for Slick Trick's. Son's first archery kill, 100gr Standard 'Tricks. She went maybe forty yards, wobbled and dropped. Just like all the ones I've shot with mine.

03-Oct-16
Awesome heads!

04-Oct-16
The Standard and Mags are great (now classic) heads that I've used almost exclusively for several years now. Especially on tough African game they have proven their worth over and over again in my experience. Welcome aboard!

04-Oct-16
Only BH I've ever used. Great news considering I chose them because so many on Bowsite love them! Welcome aboard!

05-Oct-16
What model Slick Trick do I want? I am not aware of the model names or specified applications.

I shoot a #58 recurve with aluminum 2216's with a short draw length of 27.5".

thanks for opinions I am willing to buy and support our new sponsor.

oz

05-Oct-16
Based on what I have read for a few years now I switched to Slick Tricks about 3 years ago. Switched from a mechanical, again based on what I read here. My biggest deer to date was shot with a mechanical and it also performed flawlessly so no issues with my use of mechanicals, I just agreed with the logic of using a fixed blade. I use the Vapor Trick 125 grain. I have only shot 2 deer with them and they performed flawlessly. What I really like is how easy they are to tune. Literally I have made no adjustments from my field points. Accuracy is critical to me, thus my earlier use of a mechanical but these fly as well and in archery, if it can go wrong it will go wrong so I have one less thing to worry about. I have felt based on all the comments on here over the years that they were the unofficial broadheads anyway. Nice to make it official Pat.

05-Oct-16
For giggles I bought a pack of VPAs to try out even though I like my Slick Tricks. Now this thread is making me want to just stick with my Tricks.

05-Oct-16

Big Ozzie, Id say you want a 125 grain viper Trick, because they have a sharp-looking tippy-tip.

14-Oct-16
good choice!!! i can shoot those heads 50 yds with ease!!

14-Oct-16

grossklw's embedded Photo
grossklw's embedded Photo
The 125 viper's were sticking 6" into the ground after a complete pass-through through this guy, only head I'll ever shoot now. Used to shoot rage's, also never had a problem with them, but these are certainly a tougher head.

14-Oct-16
Spike78, VPA's area great head as well. I use them interchangeably with my Slick Tricks from time to time. Seems like when crunch time comes though I always have a ST on the string. They have never failed me, neither has VPA for that matter. My two cents worth, and that's maybe more than it's worth!

14-Oct-16
My hunting partners thought the slick trick BH was to small . After shooting a bull elk and it expired within 20 yds they were sold on these heads.

14-Oct-16
I have been shooting Slick Tricks ever since Gary (Hootowl) started with only what is now labeled the magnums. Great broadhead, along with new models used by my son, daughter and me. Glad they have been able to step up to the plate here at this time.

14-Oct-16

stealthycat's embedded Photo
not where I wants to hit this buck - but many a broadhead would have crumpled and fell apart and not penetrated like the Slick Trick did

14-Oct-16
have shot dozens of critters from deer, elk, turkeys, groundhogs to Dall Sheep... with the venerable Slick Trick Standard.....A+

Thank you Slick Trick for your support of Bowsite!

Mark

14-Oct-16
Just ordered some to try. Need to since my old stand by shuttle T's are back ordered everywhere.

14-Oct-16
Brotsky, I had full intentions on using the VPA this season but I decided to put the tricks in the quiver and save the VPAs for next year. I just keep thinking about 4 vs 3 blades and they have not let me down yet!

14-Oct-16
Pat, what was the blood trail like with the ST? No review? I already know how they are but I wouldn't mind hearing it anyway.

15-Oct-16
Any chance for a unvented blade in the future? Would make me real happy on a 125 mag!!!

15-Oct-16
GOOD CALL!

15-Oct-16
make a big heavy 175-200 gr 2 blade for those of us who love to shoot heavy !

15-Oct-16
Welcome Tricks, Interesting! I just purchased two packs of VPA BH last night, via their website, based on the many recommendations here on this site. I have killed many animals using Thunderheads, Magnus, Montoc 5, and i am sure the VPS will do the same.

Sort of like, iphones, they get better, smaller, do more things, etc. Some good some, so so.

The Tricks looks like a hell of a BH for sure and would be a choice of mine in the future. Paul

15-Oct-16
Welcome aboard Slick Trick . I'm not sure what the office broadhead sponsor does, but I'm staying with VPA. I do have a few Standard Tricks left, and they were O.K., but I prefer a solid head over blade changing. Out of everything I have tried, VPA is a clear winner for me.

• Sitka Gear