Coccon Man 07-Oct-16
drycreek 07-Oct-16
KHunter 07-Oct-16
Quinn @work 07-Oct-16
SteveB 08-Oct-16
Charlie Rehor 08-Oct-16
Forest bows 08-Oct-16
07-Oct-16
How did all the Bowsiter's do at the Rocking R this year so far?

07-Oct-16
I would be interested in this as well.

07-Oct-16
What is the rockin R?

07-Oct-16
It's a ranch in SW CO that posts trail cam pictures all summer long but hasn't posted any pictures of dead bulls yet. We know there's dead bulls. Post em up Rockin R.

08-Oct-16
I returned without a shot. Had a terrific hunt in beautiful country with super people. It was a strange week with bulls bugling but not many fired up as they should have been the last week of the season. I did get two close (hard earned) encounters. I did draw back on a perfect broadside shot at less than 30 but two branches at various yards between us and I couldn't dump the string. Let the string down and waited for one more step then got busted by the wind. It was a very nice mature bull. A cow prevented my shot on a second encounter and it was a 300 class bull at about 18 yds. Everyone was into elk but no arrows released. Zero for 8. That said, I would go back- the place has that much potential. The camp is almost too nice !

08-Oct-16
I hunted the same week as Steve with my son Matt. Hard to imagine no one killed with all the elk we were seeing. Dan's private Ranches, guides and accommodations make it a special place. Next year will be my fourth year and Dan has agreed to host another Wounded Warrior hunter. Some of you may want to join us for that hunt! Any specific questions please send me a pm! C

08-Oct-16
I would like to be on that hunt next year!!

• Sitka Gear