t-roy 27-Oct-16
Keith in colorado 31-Oct-16
decoy 31-Oct-16
EMar47 01-Nov-16
Ibow 01-Nov-16
25-Oct-16

EMar47's embedded Photo
EMar47's embedded Photo
Was lucky enough to have this guy come in on Saturday evening. Was the fifth bear I saw this year, and by far the biggest. Had quite a few trailcam pics of him. I know they are close to hibernation, but I could not believe the amount of fat on him!

25-Oct-16

EMar47's embedded Photo
EMar47's embedded Photo
EMar47's embedded Photo
EMar47's embedded Photo
EMar47's embedded Photo
EMar47's embedded Photo
Have been hunting southern Colorado since early September and was lucky enough to have this guy come in on Saturday evening. Was the fifth bear I saw this year, and by far the biggest. Had quite a few trailcam pics of him. I know they are close to hibernation, but I could not believe the amount of fat on him!

25-Oct-16
Nice bear he does have a lot of fat ready for winter. congrats.

25-Oct-16
Cool! Congrats! Bears in Colorado are tough

26-Oct-16
Very nice bear - congrats!

26-Oct-16
congrats and what a nice bear and photo.

the fact is amazing too,

27-Oct-16
Beautiful bear!

27-Oct-16
Congrats! A great bear!

Mark

27-Oct-16
What was he coming to?

27-Oct-16
Very nice, congrats! Unusual coloration too.

31-Oct-16
Forest Bows, Water! In this part of southern Colorado we are still in drought conditions and we set up over existing water holes. Long hot days and lots of acorns make for Big thirsty bears! Great Bear Emar, now you know why I was SAVING HIM for ME!!

31-Oct-16
Wow, lot of good pie crust making fat. Great job!

01-Nov-16

EMar47's embedded Photo
EMar47's embedded Photo
As my Uncle said it was over water. We're lucky enough to have a spring on our property and its about the only place that has water left, or at least hasn't been all messed up by the cattle. This guy is my second bear in three years. I've been really lucky to shoot two big bears down there, both over water. This picture is of my 2014 bear. t-roy - most of the bears we have at our place are this brown color, some are a little lighter. We've had 5 cameras out since June, have pictures of 9 or 10 different bears and have only seen one true "black" bear. I'll be looking out for a black black bear from now on, or another big one!

01-Nov-16
Beautiful bears!

• Sitka Gear