TD 30-Oct-16
WV Mountaineer 30-Oct-16
IdyllwildArcher 30-Oct-16
IdyllwildArcher 30-Oct-16
CurveBow 31-Oct-16
orionsbrother 31-Oct-16
Stoneman 02-Nov-16
29-Oct-16
I enjoy scrutinizing topo maps. I'll look at them when planning a hunt. I carry them around. I'll go back over them at night during a hunt. They're on my computer, in my packs, on my phone, on my nightstand.

A great guy who I deal with through work has become aware of my affinity for topo maps. He's a creative guy and gave me a copy of some of his work. He said that I could share. So I will...with the appropriate version.

29-Oct-16

orionsbrother's embedded Photo
orionsbrother's embedded Photo

29-Oct-16
I was careful to select a photograph that would not blow past yoga pants, but if you need to dump this or stick it on the CF I understand.

I just think a topo map woman picture might be interesting to others.

29-Oct-16
I'd be interested in seeing your buddies maps that show greater detail. Since everyone agrees that sharing 'honey holes' on a public forum is a bad idea, feel free to PM me.

29-Oct-16
I'm a big fan of the peaks and valleys...

29-Oct-16
Out of work. On my phone. I'll shoot him an e-mail and see what I can get sent to you 2tuna.

He makes the pics by using a high intensity laser pointer on a rotating high speed turntable that also tilts on an axis...with a longer exposure in low light...and naked women.

Kinda makes me want to draw on the wife with a green highlighter.

29-Oct-16
She got monkey toes...........all but the little one..........funny..........

30-Oct-16
Steep country.......

I've got my rappel rope here somewhere.......

30-Oct-16
I use topo maps daily for my work. I wish mine looked like yours. I'd look at them while off work too. I am so tempted to ask for the version you offered 2tuna. Because I too am a fan of the peaks and valleys.

I reckon I better not. God Bless

30-Oct-16
I love art

30-Oct-16
and topos

31-Oct-16
Hmmm.. What 2Tuna said!

His work looks very nice. >>>>-------->

31-Oct-16
Sent him an e-mail. I'll see what I can send you guys.

02-Nov-16
pretty steep country, might be something over the first or second ridge... definitely worth a second look

• Sitka Gear