Mt. man 01-Nov-16
Bowboy 01-Nov-16
Aspen Ghost 01-Nov-16
The last savage 01-Nov-16
CurveBow 03-Nov-16
AndyJ 03-Nov-16
31-Oct-16

BB's embedded Photo
A decent 7x7. and he was wide too. Sorry for the color, but something really happens on this site that changes and darkens the color. Do others have the same problem?
BB's embedded Photo
A decent 7x7. and he was wide too. Sorry for the color, but something really happens on this site that changes and darkens the color. Do others have the same problem?

BB's Link
I shot lots of bulls this fall with my camera, but this one was the largest. It was taken in a down pour, with low light, but this guy was a monster! Thought some of you elk guys might like it.

Also visit me on Facebook to see lots of other bulls and big buck deer, moose and antelope and host. of other wildlife.

Have a great bow hunt BB

31-Oct-16
mmm..... what a bull....

31-Oct-16
Thanks Bill. I never tire seeing the big boys, even in pics!

Hope you're doing well.

31-Oct-16
He's a good one! Thanks for sharing.

31-Oct-16
Thanks for the great share, Bill. I hope things are going well for you and the family. We miss you on the Bowsite!

31-Oct-16
Some of us deer guys like it too ! Thanks BB !

31-Oct-16
Sweet pic!

Got any frontal pics we can muse about? :)

01-Nov-16
Bill, great photographer, bowhunter and great Man. Thanks for the many photos we all enjoy. You are an inspiration, sir!

01-Nov-16
Wow, very nice!

01-Nov-16
Nice picture.

01-Nov-16
beautiful Bill, always enjoy your skills. Thanks for sharing

01-Nov-16
Wow. Bet he sounded Jurassic! Thanks BB.

01-Nov-16
Sweet dreams are made of this. Did you shoot it on park (i.e., off limits to hunting) property? Congrats on a great pic under adverse conditions.

01-Nov-16
Great picture BB. And thanks for all the work you do on your FB page to post all those fantastic photos.

01-Nov-16

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo
Here's one of him where he's looking pretty much straight at me. It shows his width pretty good.

And hi to all my Bowsite friends.

And Lou for an old man I am doing pretty good. in a few months I will be 76 years old. Hard to believe how time went so fast. But for my age I have been pretty darn lucky all things considered. I hope all of you will be as fortunate as I have been and as happy of life as I have. God has blessed me far beyond what I deserved.

Have a great bow hunt. BB

01-Nov-16
Awesome!

01-Nov-16
Great picture as always. Stay healthy and I can't wait for the big rutting Muley pictures you show every year.

01-Nov-16
Nice! I always enjoy your photos BB.

01-Nov-16
Great pics Sir!!

03-Nov-16
Great pictures Bill and awesome bull! Good to know that these dreams do exist...

>>>>-------->

03-Nov-16
OH DEAR! That's what I'm talking about! Thanks Bill

• Sitka Gear