drycreek 21-Dec-16
Ibow 21-Dec-16
No Mercy 21-Dec-16
Overland 21-Dec-16
SteveB 22-Dec-16
SBH 22-Dec-16
03-Nov-16

Bear Track's Link
It's getting near that time again guys and gals. I thought I'd wet your appetite a little while ahead of time this year with a heads up. Dec. 1st we'll be starting our auction, with same rules as every other year, which I'll go over on Dec 1st. Prize for your donation is a spring bear hunt with us here in Manitoba. Bigpizzaman's grandson Riley got his first bear with us this past spring from the auction.

03-Nov-16
Whoop hook one if the best annual threads there are!

04-Nov-16
Mrs. Bear Track's cooking is worth the trip! Hell I might bid just so I can go up and eat lunch! Thanks for doing this every year Ron, good karma coming your way.

05-Nov-16
Next to yours Kelly! Kill that super buck and you're #1! Jeannine and I have gotten a few emails on this already, and thank you.

05-Nov-16
Always a great thread, from great people!

30-Nov-16
We're getting close guys and gals to Dec. 1st, the start of our auction.

30-Nov-16
Let the games begin!

01-Dec-16
And here we go!

For those of you that are not familiar with our annual Christmas auction, here are the few simple rules we have:

1) Bear Track Outfitters will not receive one penny from this auction. This is a charity auction where your winning bid is donated to your favorite charity by you.

2) Our auction will run for 14-20 days, and once the bids slow to a crawl, Jeannine and I will decide when we call it a day, close the auction and decide who the winner is.

3) This is not a fill in, left over hunt. This is for prime time and you pick your week. Be advised, 2 of our weeks are full with prime time hunts still there for the taking.

4) You are bidding on an all inclusive bear hunt , tag and taxes included for spring 2017.

5) To claim your hunt, Jeannine and I want to see a copy of your tax deductible receipt showing your winning bid amount and your donation to your charity of choice. Once donation is showed, Jeannine will send you your Guest Registration showing your hunt date that you've chosen.

6) Bowsite, it's owners, employees and it's sponsors are not responsible for any issues regarding this auction nor will be held liable if any problems arise.

It's truly an honor to hold this auction every year for Bowsite members, giving us a chance to give back and make this world a little better place to live, and is one of our opportunity to say thank you to an industry that has treated us so well. Good luck to you all and bid till it feels good inside.

Ron and Jeannine Dare

01-Dec-16
Can we donate our spot on the hunt to someone else? Either way I'll kick things off at $1000. Great gesture y'all make every year by doing this.

01-Dec-16
$1,200

01-Dec-16
Some day I will get the money to go on a bear hunt and it will be with you! Thanks for what you and Jeannine do ever year bless you!

01-Dec-16
OK I know I can go at 1500.00

Ron & Jeanine I'm sure this bid will end up less than 10% of winning bid. Hopefully less than 2%

Any hoot I can hit 1500.00 and the donation go to St Jude Hospital to fight children's cancer!!!

01-Dec-16
$3,000 with charity pick of Childrens hospital. Hunted with Ron and Jeannine last year. Quality people and a quality hunt.

02-Dec-16
Atta boy Jim!

02-Dec-16
3,100. Donation to Benefit for Kids.

03-Dec-16
I'm so very sorry... I have to pull my bid but I don't know how to delete my post.... Sorry for any trouble.

03-Dec-16
Consider it pulled.

jdbbro's bid of $3,000 is top dog for now. And while I have Jim's attention, Jim I entered your name along with others at our camp into the Hunter Angler Education Fund draw for this year's Manitoba Lodges and Outfitters' Association's banquet coming up on the 14th, where contributors to the fund are in a draw for a free hunt back with your outfitter or a fishing trip anywhere in Manitoba for 2.

03-Dec-16
Always a great thread. I can't bid with the big dogs, but I am always impressed by the generosity on display. Good luck to all. My hat is off to you.

05-Dec-16
I will bid $3,200.

05-Dec-16
There's a great way to start a Monday! Thank you.

07-Dec-16
Greeting from North Dakota, we are open again. Donation of 5000.00 to Face. Foundation for Advancement of Christian Education

07-Dec-16
Now we're cooking with gas! Well done budman!

07-Dec-16
Yee Haa!!! Giddy up!

08-Dec-16
Donation of 5,200 to the Karen Nakon Breast Cancer Foundation.

08-Dec-16
This is awesome. Was not around Bowsite last year at this time and it is great to see the bids pouring in. God bless the Bowsiters!

08-Dec-16
Donation of 6000.00 to FACE

09-Dec-16
Donation of $6,200.

10-Dec-16
Donation of 7500.00 to FACE

10-Dec-16
Strong work men! !!!!

10-Dec-16
fantastic

12-Dec-16
Donation of $7,700

12-Dec-16
Well done gents! There's no losers here that is for sure! Keep it going!

12-Dec-16
Donation of $10000.00 to FACE

13-Dec-16
WOW!

13-Dec-16
WOW GOOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13-Dec-16
Donation of $10,500.

14-Dec-16
I hadn't seen this thread in a week or so and decided to pull it up. I was afraid it wasn't getting much action with the other similar threads going right now. Wrong, looks like it's going strong. Well done everyone.

14-Dec-16
Maybe bear track would offer these 2 kind gentlemen that has been so graciously bidding on this Christmas auction the same week to come up and hunt and share a week together! No one loses and its a win win hunt.

16-Dec-16
Pappy, we can only give one hunt away per year but for the winning bidder, we'd certainly sharpen our pencil if the bidder put a small group together. It's what happens most years.

19-Dec-16
Jeannine and I were talking and thinking that Wednesday the 21st we'd close the auction. So if anyone has interest in donating to your favorite charity, getting a tax deduction and a bear hunt for your generosity, noon on the 21st is your deadline.

And thank you.

21-Dec-16
Bowsiters, noon today we close the auction. Any late bids after 12:00 can't be honored.

21-Dec-16
Good Morning and Merry Christmas to all Tuesday I made my donation of $20000.00 to FACE. Foundation for Advancement of Christian Education. Wishing everyone a great Holiday season with friends and family.

21-Dec-16
Wow! Outstanding Dakota!

21-Dec-16

Bear Track's embedded Photo
Bear Track's embedded Photo
So DakotaBudman is this year's successful entry! He's been trying for I think 3 years , well done. Jeannine and I want to thank you all for helping make our Christmas a little more brighter knowing that with ours and your help, the world is a little better place to live because to the generosity of the men and ladies of Bowsite. Also a big thanks to Pat for allowing us to use his site these past years as a platform to share.

Thank you to all and please enjoy a very Merry Christmas!

Ron and Jeannine Dare

21-Dec-16
Way to go Budman! You'll have an awesome hunt with Bear Track! Thank you for doing all that you do!

Thank you Ron and Jeannine for running this again this year!

21-Dec-16
Wow! Amazing. Congrats and I guarantee you will enjoy your hunt!

21-Dec-16
wow! congrats!! really nice offering

21-Dec-16
Shazam ! This is the first time I've opened this thread. Kudos to Ron, Jeannine, and Big Congrats to DakotaBudman ! Impressive !

21-Dec-16
Wow, Dakota... that's incredibly generous. Christian Education is huge here in West MI and that's a donation that will be MUCH appreciated no matter what geographical region recieves the benefit of your generosity. Blessings to you & your family and all the best with your hunt.

21-Dec-16
North Dakota Proud !

21-Dec-16
Class acts all around in this thread.

22-Dec-16
Well done to all! Very generous folks here.......

22-Dec-16
Unreal! That's awesome to see that kind of generosity. Thanks to all!

• Sitka Gear