writer 22-Nov-16
The last savage 22-Nov-16
BULELK1 23-Nov-16
06-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
View to my right.
Ambush's embedded Photo
View to my right.
I might as well get in this Live Hunt bus. I enjoy some of the others and maybe some will like a knd of non typical one. First it's a Brirish Columbia mule deer hunt in the northern bush. Tree standing , much like for white tail. But these buggers are quite random and reclusive.

I'll be hunting until the 10th of December or the tags run out. I have tags for mule deer, whitetail, moose, lynx, cougar and no tags required for coyotes or wolves. Very few whitetail, so muley and coyotes are the most likely to get shot.

I have two shooters on cam lately, plus a few more bucks that are too young. And one ugly 3X4 that I call the "Old Pedophile". He seems to prefer this spring's fawns. I might shoot him, given the chance. My prime target is a 5X6. Second is a clean 4X4. The weather has been warm ( by our standards) mostly several degrees above freezing and wet. Normally it would be zero to ten degrees F . The bucks are checking does and their hang outs.

I'm using an old IPhone so pics will be poor.

06-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
Boot , bow and trail pic.
Ambush's embedded Photo
Boot , bow and trail pic.
Mostly likely shot will be after they have passed by my stand and are out about twenty plus yards.

I've already seen the squirrel, so that parts is done.

06-Nov-16
Now this is a live hunt here. Good luck . Hunt

06-Nov-16
This is awesome!

06-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
The Clean 4X4 in Velvet
Ambush's embedded Photo
The Clean 4X4 in Velvet
Ambush's embedded Photo
The Pedophile
Ambush's embedded Photo
The Pedophile
Well, I sat the wrong stand tonight and saw one doe. I went after dark to pick up cam cards from the other stand. There were four does and a bigger buck standing there in the dark. And of course the cams showed that the Pedo buck had spent a good part of his afternoon chasing a doe with two fawns [the Pig] around near my stand. A big, thick 3X3 showed up to. To be legal mule deer must have four points, excluding the brow tine, on one side. This guy has multiple brows and a small kicker, so he may be legal. No sign of the 5X6 in the past two days.

I can sit till noon tomorrow, so hopefully something happens in the morning.

06-Nov-16

06-Nov-16

06-Nov-16
Rod, Good luck on a big one! Hope he comes by tomorrow with you in the stand. Kurt

07-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
My view to the left. You can maybe see one of the does leaving
Ambush's embedded Photo
My view to the left. You can maybe see one of the does leaving
It warmed and clouded up over night so I walked to my stand in a light drizzle. Spooked one deer off the trail on the way. It's one of those mornings that doesn't really have a "sunrise", just a slow, barely perceptible dispersing of the gray dark. I had two mature does feeding around me for about half an hour and they've now left me lonely.

I've got about four more hours to sit today, then off to a poorly planned doctor's appointment. Hopefully a good buck passes by on what seems to be their constant, random ramblings. Don't think I've ever had it this warm in November.

07-Nov-16
Where abouts in BC? I am looking to move to BC next year.

07-Nov-16
Allheart; Prince George. Smack in the middle of the province, but it's called the north.

07-Nov-16
Well the morning stayed dull, literally and figuratively. Cold and wet with high winds and only the two does seen.

Tomorrow will be a ten hour day, unless it is interrupted with a bloody arrow.

07-Nov-16
Cool, I am thinking about a smaller town like Mackenzie or Smithers. Good luck on your hunt

08-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
Screen shot of the 5X6. Cheap cam and old phone.
Ambush's embedded Photo
Screen shot of the 5X6. Cheap cam and old phone.
Ambush's embedded Photo
A head on screen shot from a cam video.
Ambush's embedded Photo
A head on screen shot from a cam video.
Well, another day is underway. It's a bit warmer today and dry, for now. The winds are gusting to 28 mph. Saw some eyeballs gleaming in the headlamp on the walk in and had one doe right around shooting light.

This is not great weather, but it is late, pre rut and a buck could show up anytime of the day. It is literally a matter of hours in the stand, being in a spot they will pass through, and being ready.

I always like to take a shot before I leave the stand, for practice and to build confidence. Yesterday, I had picked out a small dark clump at about sixty yards and was about to pull the trigger when a grouse popped out. Any way I missed a fifty six yard shot. But not by much.

08-Nov-16
Twenty minutes ago, I had a band of yote'lers light up about four hundred yards up hill from me. I switched to a varmint arrow and started blowing on the C'meer Deer fawn distress. But no takers. Possibly one or two of them have been down that road before and don't like the scenery. Coyotes have been particularly hard on the fawns the last couple of years, so I don't like to miss a chance to kill them

09-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
The first doe through is framed here at twenty two yards. The rest and the buck followed.
Ambush's embedded Photo
The first doe through is framed here at twenty two yards. The rest and the buck followed.
Things picked up in the last hour. Five does came in and about twenty minutes later an old, thick, gnarly dark 3X3 followed them. He spent the next half hour trying to convince the does it was Go Time! They didn't think so.

I considered shooting him, but contemplated it till dark and the decision was made. There are (or were) two much better bucks in the area and things are just heating up.

09-Nov-16
Back in the same stand this afternoon. On the way in the big 3 was laying on my path, 35 yards away. Just slowly got up and sauntered away. Love sick real bad. But the does aren't here, so either he is waiting for them or something bigger pushed him off. Here's hoping!

09-Nov-16
Several more does filtered through, but no bucks. Checked some other cams after dark and they turned up nothing of interest. Back in the stand tomorrow.

09-Nov-16
Get him tomorrow Rod! Would sure beat moving household stuff! But maybe I'll get hunting in a few more days.

09-Nov-16
Thanks Kurt. If he shows tomorrow, I may shoot the older 3X3, He looked pretty nice today, with the sun shining on his thick, dark rack. Very strong genetic trait in the immediate area.

10-Nov-16
Bush, love your description of old pedophile. I guess animals are like people, always got a few creeps. Sounds like you've got the time, I sure do like the 4x4 and 5x6 images you took. Of course, both of them were in the dark (surprise surprise), and if you can't get the ones you love, you have to love the one you can get. Any chance you can spruce up your locale with a crop planting? As you can tell from other posters, nothing draws in the herd like free food (sort of like people again), and where there's women the men will follow (got to quit this comparison stuff). Hey what are real estate prices up in your neck of the woods? I have relatives in the Vancouver area and I hear good things about BC hunting.

10-Nov-16
Back in the stand this morning. It's freezing, finally! Normally there should be a foot if fluffy snow and zero to ten F. Two does at 7:30.

WilliamTell. Vancouver is about four hundred miles south of me, the way the crow flys. It's also one of the most expensive places for real estate in Canada. But it is also almost always in the top five city's in the world to live in. Not that I would live there. Much cheaper where I am and not that many people. We have sixteen hunt able big game species. If you lived here, you could hunt, say, sheep, moose, caribou and goat every year and save yourself sixty thousand dollars in guide fees.

10-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
The middle of the plot. It curves along a creek gully and treed high hills.
Ambush's embedded Photo
The middle of the plot. It curves along a creek gully and treed high hills.
The stand Im sitting today and the last three days is my "plot" stand. It was logged about fifteen years ago. I cleaned up the skid trails and landings and now have about a half acre plot. Unfortunately it has now been completely over grown with clover. Great for the bears, rabbits and grouse. Not so much for mule deer. I do feed, but very judiciously because if the bear problem.

The bucks here are very transient, so having does around is the only way to have a good chance at bucks coming through. These are not like big, open country western mule deer. These guys live in the bush, more like whitetails. Only their home range can be big and it can change seasonaly and year to year.

10-Nov-16
Fork horn just walked through, stiff legged and looked like he was tracking. Didn't even slow down.

Hope something big is on the same trail!

10-Nov-16
Big three just went by. Head down, tongue hanging out!!

10-Nov-16
Man I am loving this thread. I can't wait to move to BC.

10-Nov-16
Allheart, get here while you're young enough to hike the mountains.

Tons of action here this morning. Something has the does on their feet and moving and that can only be horny bucks!!

Wish I had a phone that took decent pics. Wrecked my camera on a caribou hunt this fall. Total carelessness. Now I'm sorry.

10-Nov-16
Excellent thread. Thanks

10-Nov-16
Bush, thanks for the info. How's the gun laws in your province? How far do you have to go to get to those 16 species? Is it like AK - get a plane or you can't get to much?

10-Nov-16
Mostly drive, quad and hike. Plenty of fly in, for those that want it.

Handguns are restricted and not much chance for permit to bush carry, except for some work situations.

OTC tags available for all species plus draws for some areas. Bison and grizzly are all draw, but you can draw grizzly every year if you don't mind driving.

10-Nov-16
Well the afternoon was sloooowww. Two does. I thought for sure, with all the action this morning, that I'd see more bucks. Morning sit only tomorrow. Hope that's all I need.

A few snowshoe hares always come out near dark and eat in the clover. They are pretty much pure white and trying to hide in a green, brown environment. I'm thinking they believe Al Gore's global warming stories.

11-Nov-16
4:45 AM, coffee is on and about to have some breakfast. Out the door by 5:40 to put me in my stand by 6:20 which will give the woods about 45 minutes to and hour of rest before shooting light.

The chase is on for the mule deer bucks here now. Hoping for some antler action this morning!!

11-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
Ten minutes late this morning and warmer again.
Ambush's embedded Photo
Ten minutes late this morning and warmer again.
Warmed up over night again and next to no breeze. Four does and a fork that is hopelessly in love with a doe that doesn't love him back. Ahh the angst of teenage love.

11-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
Boot and buck. A two that thinks he's a Three.
Ambush's embedded Photo
Boot and buck. A two that thinks he's a Three.

11-Nov-16
11-11-11

Just took a few moments to remember and thank those that did sacrifice and those that are sacrificing so that I can even be here, in a free land, enjoying a what they stood for.

11-Nov-16
Cool thread! Goodluck! Mike

11-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
5X6 sniffing where the does have been standing.
Ambush's embedded Photo
5X6 sniffing where the does have been standing.
Home now and the good news is the 5X6 was under my plot stand last night at 8:00. Plenty of doe traffic, so hopefully he will come for a daytime check. The bucks usually cruise these sites downwind and are often not on the cams.

All day sit tomorrow.

Sorry about the lousy pics, but I'm using lousy gear.

12-Nov-16
That 5 x 6 is going to haunt your dreams. Any idea where the general bedding areas are? He may have figured out that open areas during daylight are 'no bueno' (oops, forgot I don't have to work on my spanish because now CA isn't going to end up a state of northern Mexico).

12-Nov-16
Wet misty morning and light rain forecast for the whole day. Had six deer visit this morning and there are another three under me right now. They have way better ears than me and by watching them, I can tell when something is coming.

Good news is, I picked up the cam card before climbing up and both the Big 3 and the 5X6 were here earlier this morning. Sniffing and coaching does.

Hoping for good things today.

12-Nov-16
Got one doe here with her tail held high and off to the side.

And she is biiiii-cheeee!

Chasing and kicking other deer Real PMS mood for sure.

12-Nov-16
Well now I'm just right lonely. All the ladies just left for the Beauty Saloon, I guess.

Just my resident squirrel, a couple of grouse and the chickadees. This is a real Scrooge Squirel. Every morning at 8:00 a feeder drops about a pound of cob/ corn mix. That squirrel will chase other squirrels, little birds and even grouse away. Yesterday he nearly went nuts chasing a very persistent magpie. I also hand dribble a little bit of feed along the bush line for the grouse and rabbits, so they don't have to expose themselves as much. I'm sure if Scrooge knew that, he'd head over there with a bag and grab it all.

12-Nov-16
That was one slow, wet, rest of the day. One more doe came just at dark.

Checking the cam cards, I see that the 5X6 was hanging around from about midnight till 5:30 am. At which time the Big 3 showed up and ran him off the girls.

I tried posting some pics and the first pic showed up as some random guy I don't know, standing in a food plot somewhere. After that, I got error messages.

Guess I'll try again later.

12-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
The Big 3 shows up at about 5:30 AM.
Ambush's embedded Photo
The Big 3 shows up at about 5:30 AM.
Ambush's embedded Photo
The 5X6 realizes he has competition.
Ambush's embedded Photo
The 5X6 realizes he has competition.
Ambush's embedded Photo
Time to leave. That old bugger is trouble!
Ambush's embedded Photo
Time to leave. That old bugger is trouble!
Ambush's embedded Photo
Get Lost Up Start!!
Ambush's embedded Photo
Get Lost Up Start!!

12-Nov-16
Nice to see a little different live hunt. Thanks for the read. Have you ever seen a Lynx around your stands? I'm big into predator hunting and love shooting bobcats. A lynx is at the top of my goal list.

12-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
To the Victor Go the Spoils.
Ambush's embedded Photo
To the Victor Go the Spoils.

12-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
Lynx
Ambush's embedded Photo
Lynx
Ambush's embedded Photo
Way too many of these buggers to. Of all sizes.
Ambush's embedded Photo
Way too many of these buggers to. Of all sizes.
Finey18. I had a lynx come under my stand two years ago, but I wasn't sure the season was open yet. It was.

Here is a pic from about two weeks ago.

13-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
Just Relaxing
Ambush's embedded Photo
Just Relaxing
Ambush's embedded Photo
The last buck I shot from this stand.
Ambush's embedded Photo
The last buck I shot from this stand.
There is a salt lick in the gully just in front of my stand. I get hundreds of night time pics of moose, but once in awhile one will come during the day.

13-Nov-16
It's windy and rainy today and I'm taking the day off. Supposed to freeze overnight and dry up, so I'll be in the stand a little extra early Monday morning. I usually grab the card out of the cam under my stand and check the pics on the broken camera that has become my card viewer. I'm pretty sure my two target bucks will be shown, sparring right in front of my tree, for half the day that I'm wasn't there.

I have a good feeling about tomorrow.

Not sure what to do if the Big3 shows up first. Pass again and wait for the 5X6, or shoot him at first chance. The 5X6 may gross 180" and net will be poor. The Big3 would be doing good to go 125" and that would be on mass. But both would be good euros to look at on the wall and they both have appeal to me. And I don't put the numbers on the wall and admire that, just the antlers and the memory.

Thats a decision to be made if it presents itself, I guess.

14-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
My truck always shows the temp a bit high. It's a few degrees below freezing.
Ambush's embedded Photo
My truck always shows the temp a bit high. It's a few degrees below freezing.
Beautiful morning. As I turned the last corner to my stand, and looked to the high ridge west of me, the Super moon was just climbing down the big firs. In a minute I'll climb my tree.

It actually got darker as the moon dissapperaerd and the sun hadn't bothered with this little hollow yet. The crunch of frozen vegetation, under my footsteps, sounded encouraging.

Just as the sun absent mindedly scattered a few leftovers into my gulley, a mature doe came through and looked at me in the tree as if checking to make sure I was there before she bothered to drag a big buck back.

It seems like the perfect day to kill something. And if not, it will still be a great day.

14-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
The Big 3.
Ambush's embedded Photo
The Big 3.
I took yesterday off And of course "Fat Bastard" lounged around with his does most of the afternoon.

Saw does throughout the day. Not a single buck.

Back at it tomorrow.

15-Nov-16
Cool hunt. thanks much for takin' us with ya!

Those are some BIG bodied deer!

15-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
Not all moose make it through the winter.
Ambush's embedded Photo
Not all moose make it through the winter.
Ambush's embedded Photo
Not all grouse make it through the fall either.
Ambush's embedded Photo
Not all grouse make it through the fall either.

15-Nov-16
Exciting, but disappointing morning.

A little background. For November, in this Unit, mule deer must be four point on at least one side not including the brow tine. It's a bit complicated, but the Big3 is legal even though he is a mainframe 3X3 because of a sticker above his brow tine. This morning there was a lot of does coming and going and they seemed agitated today, chasing, kicking and running helter skelter. PMS, I think.

Anyway a chunky 3X4 [you eastern whitetail guys would call him a nine point] came in with a couple of does, but eventually lost interest and left. A half hour later, I see him coming back, being pushed by the Big3 and they end up one on either side of my tree. I took a good look at the Big3, because after letting him walk four times in the past several days, I had made the decision to shoot him if he showed today.

And I can't believe my eyes. The tine that made him legal is gone!! Sometime between Sunday and this morning, he had broken that point off and another sticker on the outside of his left G2. All I could do was watch him harass that 3X4 for about twenty minutes around my stand and finally pushed him off into the hills east of me. He was still pushing and snort wheezing as far as I could see.

So now what I'm left with is a clean 4X4 that I haven't seen since mid September. A nocturnal 5X6 that got a licking from the Big3, three days ago and hasn't shown his face since. Or the possibility of a stranger showing up. Which can easily happen given the transient nature of the muley bush bucks here.

I will also be going to hunt mule deer and whitetail with a buddy four hours west sometime between now and December 10. I can shoot a total of three deer and any combination. But I'd like to get a mule deer here at home first.

Back in the stand tomorrow.

16-Nov-16
It's 5:15 am and heading out in a few minutes.

There's about an inch of snow on the ground, still snowing lightly and right at the freezing mark. Hopefully the does work their magic and have the bucks traveling to my "Dating Site".

16-Nov-16

16-Nov-16
Rod, Exciting times by the sounds of it........hang in and shoot a nice one! Kurt

16-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
Second trio through this morning.
Ambush's embedded Photo
Second trio through this morning.
Ambush's embedded Photo
Rub from behind my bush stand. Found yesterday while scouting a little closer to the 5X6's summer core area.
Ambush's embedded Photo
Rub from behind my bush stand. Found yesterday while scouting a little closer to the 5X6's summer core area.
Thanks Kurt.

I did have a strange buck show up late afternoon yesterday, while I was off checking other cams, hoping for a pic of the 5X6. I can't tell on the tiny screen I'm viewing with, if he's legal or not. Judging by body size and face , he is mature. I have to reposition that cam to. With the ice fog and frost the pics are pretty blurry sometimes.

16-Nov-16
You do any rattling at all?

16-Nov-16
I will rattle very lightly sometimes and use a can bleat. I've actually had rattling scare the does away. But if there is nothing around I will do it. These bucks don't seem to respond much to rattling. More to raking, I believe.

16-Nov-16
I wonder what 3x3 will look like next year? Agree he is a big fat s.o.b.. Looks like the 4x4 you last harvested would give 5x6 a run for his money scorewise. That's the problem isn't it - your standards keep going up. Though they do say you'll never get the big ones if you settle for the little ones.

16-Nov-16
Thanks for the updates. Keep them coming. Hopefully that 5x6 gets his courage back up to come and visit again.

16-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
The 3X4 back for round two maybe.
Ambush's embedded Photo
The 3X4 back for round two maybe.
Today was about 11 hours in the stand to see 14 does. That's 1.27 deer per hour. I doubt anybody is getting any tickets for speeding through their hunting day at 1.27 DPH. Oh, and no bucks.

Williamtell, The Big3 is at least 6 1/2 years old and likely older. Fairly old for here. He has probably never been better than a 3X3 mainframe. Next year he will likely just be a little shorter and thicker with more burrs and stickers. His antler configuration is a common genetic trait for this particular area. And now that he has bought himself another season by breaking off that tine, maybe we'll get to see what he looks like next year.

hunt'n addict: You could be right and I hope you are. What I thought was a new buck that showed up is actually the 3X4 back. And if he came back, then maybe the 5X6 will give it a go to.

Morning sit only tomorrow. Seems like it's pretty quite between 9:00 am and 3:30 anyway. Hope I don't miss something.

16-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
He's feeling pretty good about his chances to.
Ambush's embedded Photo
He's feeling pretty good about his chances to.
Just noticed that the date is behind one day on that camera. Time for a battery change soon anyway.

17-Nov-16
Really enjoy your thread. With your patience I'm sure of two things, you will get a nice buck and you must be a fisherman as well! Good luck!

17-Nov-16
1 1/2 hours into the morning and zero deer so far. Even Scrooge Squirel slept in this morning and maybe I should have to. But, as we all know, it can go from zero to Mach 6 in a split second.

I can only sit til noon today. I've got twin, two year old grandsons and I agreed to herd those two young bucks for the remainder of the day.

Thanks for the comment JohnB. The older I get the easier I find it to do nothing all day. Spending ten hours , twenty feet up a tree, on a two foot square platform is good practice for the rocking chair days ahead. I do fish, so I hope you're right about the nice buck to. I may have bought an old Bear compound riser from you for a warfing project?

19-Nov-16
It's two days ago now, but I'll pick up where I left off at 9:00 am Thursday morning.

Things did indeed change fast! Does began showing until there were several coming or going at the same time. Where I'm sitting is next to an east/west running creek ravine. On the south side of the ravine are steep, treed hills with multiple north/south running ravines that drain into the creek bottom. On the north side is a logged area with extremely thick poplar regrowth. In the regrowth are a number of old skid trails that loosely form several clover leafs and trails going off of them in spokes. I sit in the "hub" of all these.

When the bucks are chasing and the does are not ready yet, they seem to like this spot to run their "race". The bucks keep the does on their feet and they just keep making the circuit.

About 9:15 the Big 3 showed up and I watched him head up to a hill top, when I saw another buck come over the hill. The 3X4 was back and cruising to. After making sure the 3X4 understood the way things would be run for this rut, the Big3 came down to check some does. One was more interesting than the others. She ran a short circle that took her directly under my stand in the big spruce. He followed and I was soon looking at him through the mesh of my stand. He stood under the cover of the boughs, neck stretched out like a statue. Looking straight down with my binoculars I could finally determine that the one sticker was indeed an inch long! Legal!!

It took a while longer for the buck to get into a shooting position as he was constantly moving and turning as the does skittered out of his way. Finally he presented a broadside, twenty two yard shot and the arrow zipped through his ribs.

Big3 and several does ran uphill on a skid trail and hooked right and through the thick poplar screen I thought I saw him lay down. After waiting thirty minutes I climbed down and checked the arrow. Looks good. I quietly made my way around one of the clover leaf loops that would bring me over a hill that would look down onto where I last saw the buck. Slowly coming over the brow, a few does and the 3X4 came into view. Then antler tips pointing sideways. A few more steps, with an arrow nocked and ready for a quick draw, revealed the Big 3. Dead.

I took a couple of "as he lay' pics with my phone. Which I will attach from it.

Having no camera presented a problem, not that I'm a big picture taker anyway, being a little less than Hollywood materiel. So I did the appropriate redneck thing, walked down and got one of the better trail cams and propped it against a small sapling. Now posing with the buck I just kept posing and waiting for the cam to trigger.

Of course after getting home I realized that the cam was still there, and I couldn't get back to it that day. So below will be the two best pics.

19-Nov-16

Ambush's embedded Photo
As he lay.
Ambush's embedded Photo
As he lay.
Ambush's embedded Photo
Grip'n grin from the trail cam.
Ambush's embedded Photo
Grip'n grin from the trail cam.
As he lay and the grip'n grin.

19-Nov-16
Way to go! Great thread!

19-Nov-16
Nice to see you got it done! Nicely done.

19-Nov-16
Way to go Rod, nice heavy old buck! Let the others breed the does this year.

19-Nov-16
Yes, Kurt he is old and heavy. His first base measurements are 6 1/4". He doesn't have much else going for him, but I'll put a tape on him sometime this winter. I'm really hoping a certain 4X4 shows back up and breeds all the does. And that he lives through the winter. Unfortunately many of the good bucks here die in the late winter just before their fourth birthdays.

Is the build far enough to let you get out? Although, I don't know what you'd have to shoot to top the season you've already had!!

19-Nov-16
Rod, We moved in Nov 15, just in time to beat the cold snap. Still a lot of work to go to really have it up to snuff! Going deer hunting for 4 days next week! Haven't hunted much since caribou in Sept. Kurt

20-Nov-16
Congratulations, Like how you're tidying up the gene pool. Sweet that you were able to find a legal point "under the microscope" - eliminate mini-hims from occurring. It's good to have good optics.

20-Nov-16
Awesome, thanks for sharing.

20-Nov-16
Congrats on a fine buck! Thanks for posting ! Hunt

20-Nov-16
Congratulations on the buck. Thanks for posting.

21-Nov-16
Congratulations on the Big 3! I loved your posts!! Thanks for sharing!! I give you an A+.....

>>>>-------->

21-Nov-16
Congratulations... Thanks for taking us along. Ed F

21-Nov-16
Congrats on a great buck and thanks for letting us follow along.

21-Nov-16
Thanks for taking us along and congrats!

21-Nov-16
Great thread! Thanx for taking the time to post it and I hope you do it next year.

So, these are mule deer and not Blacktails?

21-Nov-16
Great thread and congrats on a fine buck!

22-Nov-16
Great thread, fun read. Congratulations on a great buck.

22-Nov-16
Congrats! This was a fun one to follow!

22-Nov-16
Well done Rod! Really enjoyed following along on this. What a pretty buck!

Thanks for sharing!

22-Nov-16
That was fun, and a chance to see a hunting style I didn't know existed up there.

22-Nov-16
Great thread...good pics,, excellent details,,new land..( for me) nice buck .. congrats!!!

23-Nov-16
Good for you Ambush!

This has been a fun thread to follow and the results are wonderful

Congrats

Good luck, Robb

• Sitka Gear