sticksender 08-Dec-16
TXHunter 08-Dec-16
Heat 08-Dec-16
gunslinger 09-Dec-16
BULELK1 10-Dec-16
09-Nov-16

gunslinger's embedded Photo
Garrett Bros 2 years ago was asked to come to Sonora and outfit desert sheep on a 90000 acre free range ranch for desert sheep, The owner of the ranch has hunted with me 4 times so he is a good friend I took a client with me down there and had a great hunt, completing his grand slam of sheep on this hunt The accomadations are very. Nice with all the comforts of home. There is a very very good population of desert sheep on the 90000 acres and I'm only taking 4 hunters a year. I have. NOT Taken a archery hunter yet but this is a very archery friendly area and will not be a problem stalking in on Rams in the. Bluffs and Rocks. Here's the two Ram I took last year. You can expect to be hunting 155-168 Rams on this hunt, in 3 days I seen 19 different Rams

09-Nov-16
Garrett Bros 2 years ago was asked to come to Sonora and outfit desert sheep on a 90000 acre free range ranch for desert sheep, The owner of the ranch has hunted with me 4 times so he is a good friend I took a client with me down there and had a great hunt, completing his grand slam of sheep on this hunt The accomadations are very. Nice with all the comforts of home. There is a very very good population of desert sheep on the 90000 acres and I'm only taking 4 hunters a year. I have. NOT Taken a archery hunter yet but this is a very archery friendly area and will not be a problem stalking in on Rams in the. Bluffs and Rocks. Here's the two Ram I took last year. You can expect to be hunting 155-168 Rams on this hunt, in 3 days I seen 19 different Rams

09-Nov-16
What will this cost me

09-Nov-16
open up to pocketbook bou, I am guessing 65-70 grand

10-Nov-16

No sir my hunts are 45000$ and if you don't harvest a ram in our first attempt I will bring you back again till you do

10-Nov-16
That is very reasonable and a very nice come back option.

Good luck, Robb

10-Nov-16
Good deal.

27-Nov-16
First hunter is in the mountains and ready to go, goodluck shawn on your desert sheep hunt and grand slam ram

27-Nov-16
45,000 half curl, what about full curl?

27-Nov-16
$45,000 "good deal"

No way I'd pay that much for any hunt. Even if I had the money, which I don't, I'd give it to a children’s hospital like St Jude before I'd pay that much for a hunt. Just me I guess. Doesn’t seem worth it to me. More pleasure in the donation than the hunt.

28-Nov-16
It's not just you Bob. I sure wish I was able to get more than one sheep hunt in Yukon in before prices skyrocketed. I'll draw another Bighorn tag or two before I die, and I may draw a Desert, but I think the Dall will be my problem getting a Grand Slam. They are $20-25,000 now and I just can't justify money like that.

Garrett Bros., that is a great price for Desert sheep, you will do well. Good luck.

29-Nov-16

Well yesterday morning was the 2nd day of hunting for my first desert sheep hunter if the year and he connected on a gorgeous ram all the while his dad could make the hunt with him, hunting with family is important to us so this ram is special to me and my crew, congrats Shawn on your great ram

07-Dec-16

Congratulation to jim on completing his grand Slam ram with me yesterday. He's a good 155 class Sonora ram

07-Dec-16

Desert sheep

07-Dec-16
beauties for sure. bet that guy is not bitchin' about he 45K! LOL

07-Dec-16
Ol sideways Pat! Congrats!!

07-Dec-16
Ned...If before you open one of Pat's threads, you tip your monitor on it's side, you'll be good to go. :) Congrats on the rams Pat.

07-Dec-16
Congrats Pat! Nice to see you getting it done.

08-Dec-16
Not bad D-Rams right there.

Congrats to all

Good luck, Robb

08-Dec-16
Great job Pat! Nice sheep. For those who criticize the size of these sheep, the really big desert sheep come from places that charge $80,000 to $100,000. Some of those places are also high fenced, well maybe only 3 fences with the 4th "fence" being the ocean. The cost is dictated mostly by supply and demand and Pat is not the guy making a ton of money off it, I bet. He's doing it mainly for the love of the hunt.

08-Dec-16
My un-scientific guess would be that a 155 net ram is in the top 20% of DBHS rams killed in N.A. each year. Keeping in mind that the majority of the rams taken are by state-licensed hunters in NV, AZ, UT, NM, CO, CA and many of those hunters may not fret about the Boone & Crockett score. I would be thrilled to arrow a ram like those pictured by gunslinger. Those dark horns are beautiful.

08-Dec-16
duplicate

08-Dec-16
The crass assumption that those who go on expensive hunts don't also do their share for charitible causes is not only unfair, but false. I am not wealthy, but almost every truly wealthy person I know gives generously to others. I would be willing to bet that, even percentage-wise, wealthy folks are the most generous donors to charity there are.

08-Dec-16
Mean score from Arizona last couple years was 161.

09-Dec-16
Damn pictures I can't figure out why there doing that.

Guys I do the desert sheep for the love of it and it gets me off these damn rigs also. I take 4500$ from the total but whAt it also does is ensure I'm there with my clients so that I can judge the Rams and speak Spanish to my Mexican guides, which in my mind are the best in Sonora, If anyone ever has any questions just please pm me or call me anytime, my desert hunts are right in the middle of cost wise, you could find cheaper if you wanted or you could go crazy high

10-Dec-16
I think you are doing fine on price and being there with the hunter is perfect.

Not bad Rams at all and what a memory for life.

Good luck, Robb

• Sitka Gear