HEAD DOCTOR 02-Dec-16
greg simon 03-Dec-16
Matt 03-Dec-16
HEAD DOCTOR 04-Dec-16
sam 06-Dec-16
11-Nov-16
Does anyone one know where you can buy them I know there out of business

11-Nov-16
Why would you want to.They were junk when new.There is better options out there.

11-Nov-16
I've had very good luck with them shot a lot of turkeys 2.75 cut 125 gr

11-Nov-16
Vortex is BACK!

WWW.Vortexbroadheads.com

I have no business affiliation with them but they certainly are not "junk"....just an awesome head that does what it's supposed to do. Smaller company making a terrific product. I've hoarded them for a few years and now they can be purchased again! Good luck, Jeff.

11-Nov-16
Thanks , I tryed looking on line but didn't come up with nothing

11-Nov-16
They are legit for turkeys! Have you looked on eBay?

11-Nov-16
Best turkey head I have ever used !! Hunt

11-Nov-16
I've used them for years, I know if you hit turkeys in the body solid your going to get the bird , I made marginal shots still found them. Good broadhead glad there back in business!!

11-Nov-16
I hunted elk this year with the guy that makes them. He gave me a few of their new models to try out. I'm not an expandable guy but I like their design. I plan on using them on some turkeys next spring. I'm not sure when they will hit the market but I know they are coming.

11-Nov-16
Glad to hear. My boys and I have been using them for over 25 years. Lots of critters have been taken, from Javelina to elk and african game too.

11-Nov-16
Their 125 grain Mini-max 3 blade with a 2-inch diameter has saved me on some poorly hit turkeys! I am still using them but I also hope to start hitting higher on the birds...

13-Nov-16
Maybe they will become sponsors on Bowsite?

29-Nov-16
The 125 grain heads do look interesting for turkey. They are currently unavailable. I wonder if they will be available by spring...

30-Nov-16
The original 125 grain steels are still among the best MBH's designs and are better than most of what is on the market today.

30-Nov-16
So glad to see these back out and available! I think it'll be a great head for bears! Love them on turkeys.

Matt, have you shot deer with the 125s? I bet a guy could get them super sharp as well, only helping.

30-Nov-16
I have shot deer with the 2" steel version. They were deadly to say the least.

30-Nov-16
I believe HeadDoctor, who I also believe to be affiliated with Wards outfitter here on bowsite is the inventor. My hunting partner still uses them on elk. I used to use the 125grain 2 and 3/4 years ago too. Killed a few elk with them. Did have one kick out on me in a quartering away shot on a deer but was able to recover the deer. The Their new heads are the Rampage. Id use vortex again specifically on turkey.

02-Dec-16
Vortex have been around since May 2, 1988. This is the first time they were sold to the public after a two seasons of testing. They have harvested more than just turkeys. Yes, I am Steven's Dad from Wards Outfitters and I did invent the Vortex, Mini-Max, Mini-Max 3, the Swinger pivoting broadhead, the Inverter, the Rampage and the Trauma broadheads which we will be selling in 2017 because Dead Ringer Cancelled the licensing agreement with me.The Rampage name will be changed to...I can't tell you at this moment but the Trauma name will be used.We plan on having 18 heads for sale. Mr. Rehor we are planning to be a sponsor in the near future. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask them and I will do my best to answer them!

03-Dec-16
Dennis, please tell Rodney that Greg Simon says hello and thanks for the broad heads! It was great meeting him in elk camp and I hope he is doing well. My 12 year old son has one of those heads on his nocked arrow right now looking for his first bowkill!

03-Dec-16
Nick, I've shot a lot of deer with the 125 gr. 2" steels (my favorite BH ever, hands down), and have shot a few with the 2 1/2" 100's, but don't think I've killed any with the 125 gr. 2 3/4". They would be devastating with enough energy and arrow weight behind them.

04-Dec-16
Greg, I passed it on and he said it was his pleasure. After all the prosthetic adjusting and feeling really poorly, he decided to go home two days before the end of the hunt. Anyway,long story short, his back pain was due to a kidney stone which he passed at home. Matt, my next order for heads will be a 100grain 2 inch steel which I have been working on and testing. Will be receiving 100 grain 2-3/4's at the end of the month.

06-Dec-16
I have six of the 100g 2" on the way. It will be a reunion of sorts as I have not taken an animal with a vortex head since probably 1997. Can't wait to get them mounted on some Easton arrows.

• Sitka Gear