nmarchr 09-Jun-17
SteveB 10-Jun-17
INbowdude 10-Jun-17
20-Nov-16

sleddogpa's embedded Photo
Had another great trip to Diamond C. We went for a week this time and glad we did. Rained the first couple days so our hunting time was shortened up. I took this amazing Oryx bull on the last day of last evening sit. I had tried all week to get on the group but it seemed where ever I was they weren't. So we decided to set up a tree stand in an area they had been hanging out in and it worked perfectly. I took the biggest bull in the group. Big tough animals to say the least. Great ranch great time and can't wait till next year.

20-Nov-16
Any hogs, or Auodad?

20-Nov-16
I got two hogs also and my buddy got one hell of an audad as well as a couple hogs.

20-Nov-16
Great trophy there. Congrats

I remember your beautiful sunset photo from Diamond C. I recognized that photo spot where you are squatting. One of the best cleaning areas, I ever been around.

Did Maisey have to earn her keep with you? She tracked for me at 13 weeks and then again at 13 months. One amazing tracking dog.

Booked for late March- already excited. Always a great time- Skylar is good people.

20-Nov-16
Great animal. Thinking of a hunt with them, after reading all the good reviews. Curious what there current rates are, as the ones on website seem a little old.

Also any advice for hunting there?

20-Nov-16
I've hunted with Skylar. Best advice I can give you are follow his rules & follow his advice. He knows his property and the game movement.

He will work hard to help you get desired game and have a fun time.

20-Nov-16
Beautiful bull . Forrest

21-Nov-16
Great bull congrats

22-Nov-16
Bghunter all I can say is I haven't found anyone as dedicated as Skylar. He runs a top notch place and will work beyond expectation for you. He will do his best to get you on the animals you are after. The place is amazing!!!

22-Nov-16
Beautiful oryx!!!! Great job...

23-Nov-16
Darn it. Now I want one! Nice Scimitar. Congrats.

23-Nov-16
Thanks everyone. They are incredible animals!!

24-Nov-16
great trophy!!! Congratulations

24-Nov-16
Thank you. I been playing e mail tag with him about a hunt for next year. After holidays I think I will call him and try and arrange something.

24-Nov-16
Shawn,

Call Skylar on his cell phone. That's the way to reach him. 1-801-550-1525 He stays busy.

09-Dec-16

msmitty's embedded Photo
msmitty's embedded Photo
Here's a pic of the audad I shot while hunting with sleddogpa. Diamond C is a blast! Skylar works his butt off trying to get you on the game you're after.

10-Dec-16
Beautiful Aoudad . Forrest

06-Jun-17

Here he is all done. Probably my best work yet!! Now to find a place on my wall or on a pedistal??

07-Jun-17

nmarchr's embedded Photo
nmarchr's embedded Photo
I've hunted Diamond C a couple of times. Took this Axis in August. Congrats on the oryx! Beautiful animal and beautiful mount.

09-Jun-17
Wow great axis!! Been going for five years now and have had a blast. Just trying to figure out what to take next?

Sleddogpa

09-Jun-17
Thanks, I want to go and try for a big fallow.

10-Jun-17
How many acres is this ranch?

10-Jun-17
Dangit, now I want an axis! Congrats

• Sitka Gear