Mad_Angler 22-Nov-16
redheadlvr 22-Nov-16
ElkNut1 22-Nov-16
wyobullshooter 22-Nov-16
GotBowAz 22-Nov-16
Mt. man 22-Nov-16
Charlie Rehor 22-Nov-16
20-Nov-16
Anybody else use a new broadhead this year and have impressive results? On a 54 yard shot, I got a complete pass through plus the arrow was stuck in the dirt 10 yards past the elk. The elk only went 20 yards before it dropped and the Iron Will Outfitters v100 broadhead would still shave hair afterwards.

20-Nov-16
You can keep it for $39 each. I'll throw in a few more bucks and get another pack of VPA heads.

20-Nov-16
I went to the website, could not find where they are made, any idea?

20-Nov-16
Are you affiliated with Iron Will Outfitters?

20-Nov-16
Tried a VPA this year with good results.

20-Nov-16
Check out the warranty? what does that mean? What possible way can you use it in an unintended way? Too many really good heads out there with no question asked warranties to mess around with ambiguous promises.

20-Nov-16
$40 each is crazy. they may be very high quality, but imagine if you were gun hunting and the ammunition was $40 per round. How many bullets do you think you would shoot?

TMBB

20-Nov-16
I used a 125gr VPA for the first time this year. It did exactly what a broadhead's supposed to do...just like the other half dozen or so brands I've used over the years.

20-Nov-16
Anyone that would pay 40 bucks for a broadhead.....A ,,has more money than brains....or B..has so little confidence in their shooting abilities that they, stupidly assume that the 40 dollar magical head will make up for your ignorance in your ability to make a clean kill...either way. You should buy a gun..

20-Nov-16
There is zero love in this thread..................

If there is one thing I've learned here, it's this: Do not brag on your broadhead ! You will immediately be called a shill and reminded that your choice sucks in comparison to everyone else's. Now, did I ever tell y'all about the shot with my Walmart special ?

20-Nov-16
I'd have respect for your story dry creek....it's not a Matter of good versus better,badder ect...it's actually about decision making...not the 40 dollar head...if you post a thread like that and want input,, that's w have at you'll get.... period

20-Nov-16
I'd have respect for your story dry creek....it's not a Matter of good versus better,badder ect...it's actually about decision making...not the 40 dollar head...if you post a thread like that and want input,, that's what you'll get.... period

20-Nov-16
All the thread owner wanted to know is if anyone tried a broadhead they'd never used before and what the results were.

Who gives a rat's ass about what someone thinks on how they should spend their money.

20-Nov-16
Ramcats!

20-Nov-16
HDE...exactly.

21-Nov-16
I apologize for my negative input..I stand corrected..

21-Nov-16
I think the problem is that the last thread about Iron Will broadheads was a poor attempt at advertising, and everyone knew it. Whether it is or not this one seams the same. I tried VPA this year and at 40$/3 I'm supper impressed and would never spend more than that. If someone wants to get my attention they are going to have to market an indestructible broadhead for less than 40$.

21-Nov-16
Agreed: Another attempt at advertising. Doesn't the thread owner share the same last name with the broadhead manufacturer? Should look into becoming a sponsor...

21-Nov-16
Rage 2 blade +P... Death to all things fury

21-Nov-16
Wow..... That's pretty spendy! I still think $40 for 3 broad heads is too high!

21-Nov-16
My son used the exodus for the first time this year 43 lb draw. I was very impressed with penetration. Hard quartering away so not a pass thru but did its intended job very quickly.

21-Nov-16
"All the thread owner wanted to know is if anyone tried a broadhead they'd never used before and what the results were." .

Is that the case? If it were a Bowsite regular, I don't think there would have been the same negative feedback.

Every year, there's at least a couple folks who act like they're regular Joes and swoon over this or that product and it's obvious that it's just thinly-veiled advertising. I can't be sure that this is the case here, but it sure appears that way.

22-Nov-16
Idyll x2

22-Nov-16
There are many really good broadheads available now, after killing 5 elk and 4 moose with the exodus nothing else will enter my quiver, except when I'm deer or bear hunting then a quality mech is a better choice

22-Nov-16
Looks like a fake thread for advertisement.

22-Nov-16
$40 per head is better than $10+ for a junk mechanical head.

22-Nov-16
Never heard of the OP's head but use Exodus, tough head!

ElkNut1

22-Nov-16
"Is that the case? If it were a Bowsite regular, I don't think there would have been the same negative feedback. Every year, there's at least a couple folks who act like they're regular Joes and swoon over this or that product and it's obvious that it's just thinly-veiled advertising. I can't be sure that this is the case here, but it sure appears that way."

Idyll, I completely agree. Heck, I've even called out a few for doing so over the years myself. Doing that is one thing. However, referring to the OP as having more money than brains, stupid, and ignorant simply because of the way he chooses to spend HIS money is quite another. That's the issue HDE and I had.

22-Nov-16
+1 Mad_Angler and I bet he got a bunch of people to google it up! Someone will like it and want to buy them because of this thread.

22-Nov-16
Interesting that he has not come back since someone pointed out the advertising angle to refute it? I'll also stick to VPA, solid steel. 3 will last a lifetime. Sharpen, Shoot and repeat!

22-Nov-16
Ermine likes Ramcats Carcus likes Exodus

They both must be darn good heads!

• Sitka Gear