Day 2 Christmas Sale!
Elk
Contributors to this thread:
ElkNut1 04-Dec-16
loopmtz 04-Dec-16
ElkNut1 09-Dec-16
04-Dec-16

ElkNut1 's Link
OK folks, here's day 2 sale! It's the Advertising/Breeding Sequence DVD, it's 1/2 price today! This is a very good DVD on when & how to use these two methods, we've called in 100's of elk with these two, it can work for you as well. Click the Link to check it out! Thanks!

ElkNut1

04-Dec-16
Sweet!

09-Dec-16
Thought I'd share an experience sent to me from another elk hunter!

ElkNut1

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I was curious to try this Advertising sequence this season. I really worked on my Bugling in the off season and improved my sounds a bunch.

My first try got no results. But is was a ton of fun.

My second try was nothing short of amazing. It was late afternoon, I had been in this valley all day and nothing was vocalizing. I thought the Elk had moved to the next valley. Figuring I had nothing to lose I let loose in the dead calm with nonstop bugles, half bugles, chuckles, raking - almost laughable ruckus to be honest. 10 minutes later a bull bugled up the valley a half mile or so. This encouraged me to new levels of absurd nonstop bugling. 5 minutes later, I got another bugle - 100 yards away and this guy way not joking around!

20 seconds later, this nice 6x6 bull comes trotting up the hill in a very aggressive fashion heading for me on a rope. My brother was well positioned and shot him about that time.

I will be doing this again.

Public land, Sept. 18th. I don't consider the Elk in my area to be heavily pressured compared to some areas.

• Sitka Gear