Zackman 06-Dec-16
Rancher 06-Dec-16
BOHNTR 06-Dec-16
GotBowAz 07-Dec-16
Mike Ukrainetz 07-Dec-16
t-roy 07-Dec-16
bb 07-Dec-16
06-Dec-16
Hey bowsiters, I'm looking for a mule deer/Coues deer hunt this January in Arizona. I have a limited window of time to do it in, Sunday Jan 8 arrival, Friday Jan 13 departure, would be flying in from Canada. I know it would only give me 4 full hunting days. I just want to have some fun with a skilled archery deer guide who can pick me up at the airport, provide all the stuff to hunt. Want it 1 on 1 guided. Don't need to kill, not real picky on size. Spot and stalk.

06-Dec-16
PM Sent

06-Dec-16
Mike, Check out Ward's Outfitters. A bunch of guys on this site have hunted with them and they have a good reputation. They're a Bowsite sponsor. They might have some openings left.

06-Dec-16
I spoke with Steven at Ward's. He sounds like a great guy, just not sure he can accommodate me at this point. I appreciate his honesty. He is checking into it. May come up with something on monday, I just don't want to miss out with such a late request. Thanks bb!

06-Dec-16
I would Recommend Steven as well, top notch and will put you on what you are after.

06-Dec-16
Travis MCclendon with az strip guides

06-Dec-16
Duwane Adams would be a good option as well.

06-Dec-16
Yep I second Duwane Adams.

06-Dec-16
Hope you Work something out with Steven Ward! Good luck! C

06-Dec-16
Wards...good luck.

06-Dec-16
Are tags over the counter?

06-Dec-16
Pretty sure Duwane is already booked for this coming Jan, but I would recommend him as well

06-Dec-16
Tags are over the counter

06-Dec-16

07-Dec-16
There are some left over tags OTC for Javelina, otherwise its a draw which was int the fall. I dont know much about the left overs but I wouldn't think they would be in prime deer areas, maybe they are? Those that are would probably be snatched up pretty quick. Deer tags for Archery are over the counter.

07-Dec-16
Got it set up,I'm pumped. Spoke to several guys, all were great to talk to. All sounded good, could have gone with any of them. Going with Jason Bourne, he just got off a mission. haha, just kidding. Equally cool guy, Jason Bond. Hope he or bowsite doesn't mind me mentioning him. I'll tell him he needs to become a sponsor. If nothing else it will be good to get out of the sub zero F temps we are now getting. The trick will be practicing with my bow outside now.

07-Dec-16
Good luck Mike and be sure to keep us posted!

07-Dec-16
You'll have a good hunt Mike, Good luck.

• Sitka Gear