BULELK1 04-Jan-17
jims 05-Jan-17
cnelk 05-Jan-17
jims 05-Jan-17
cnelk 05-Jan-17
midwest 05-Jan-17
jims 05-Jan-17
23-Dec-16
If you've been waiting to draw an excellent Wyo antelope tag and have 7+ pref pts please get in touch with me. I've been hunting a large Wyo ranch with great genetics and super waterholes off and on for the past 20 years. It's a great place to spot and stalk or waterhole hunt. My buddies and I all got 77 to 83" bucks last year. If the weather cooperates and there is another decent winter I expect as good (or better) bucks this coming season. I'm not a guide but would like to open up the opportunity for other nonres hunters to join me on a great hunt. You can send me a pm or email directly at [email protected] I'm willing to send details and photos of past hunts to those seriously interested.

24-Dec-16
would you have to have preference points to apply and maybe get drawn?

24-Dec-16
"If you've been waiting to draw an excellent Wyo antelope tag and have 7+ pref pts please get in touch with me"

I guess that answers it.

25-Dec-16
What he is really asking is for someone to come forward with enough PPs for him to average his 0PPs as a party with them so he can go hunting again.

26-Dec-16
Thanks for the Pm's and response to my post. I am looking for 1 or several others to share a great antelope opportunity that will likely take 7+ pref pts to draw in 2017. I have hunted the unit off and on for over 20 years and know the private ranch well. My buddy and I set up 4 waterhole blinds this past year well in advance of the season. A Wisconsin longbow hunter harvested a buck of a lifetime during the early archery season. We got 4 other whopper bucks later in the season. This would be a great opportunity for those that have a number of pref pts and have been unsure of where to use them and how to hunt antelope with a bow. The prospect for 2017 looks incredible! Send me a PM or email if you are seriously interested.

26-Dec-16
if I had 7pp, I would be interested. I have 4 pp for antelope. I did not realize there were areas in wyo. that required 7.

26-Dec-16
There are only a few units scattered across Wyo that take close to max pref pts to draw. There are more units in the regular than special draw. The units that take max or close to max pts generally are "premier" units that have a lot more public land and are renown for producing B&C bucks. The unit I hunt is one of them!

31-Dec-16
I'm still searching for others interested in a great antelope hunt. PM me if you have any questions or are interested.

02-Jan-17
Pm sent

03-Jan-17
ilandhunter, I sent you a PM.

03-Jan-17
I have 11 pts but I am going to burn them when I get to old and wore out to hunt elk and Muleys! haha

Good luck, Robb

03-Jan-17
We only have 4 each, and don't want to spring for the expensive tag to draw. My son will put in since it is his last year before he is 18 and see if he hits on his own- Last year it was incredible, if the winter is moderate, and spring wet again there will be no shortage of giant lopes!

03-Jan-17
Bullelk1, you are really missing out on a great experience! I've antelope hunted since I was old enough to hunt and look forward to it as much as any other species. In fact, this year I drew a Wyo elk tag and ate my tag because I was busy hunting Wy antelope and Alaska mtn goat. The pronghorn bucks I saw this year blew me away so I neglected my elk tag. It's pretty tough to beat chasing around bugling bulls but I have a great time out in the open spaces chasing speed goats! If the trend continues it should be another great year for monster antelope bucks in Wyo!

04-Jan-17
Uhmmmmm

I already have a couple kissing 80 on the TR wall----

I am content with my plan......thanks

Good luck, Robb

05-Jan-17
Sounds like you've gotten a couple whopper speedgoat bucks Bullelk1. Congrats!

05-Jan-17
We got plans to hunt WY antelope from a canoe. Bet that tactic hasnt been done before :) Really looking forward to it!

05-Jan-17
Cnelk, I've actually hunted antelope from a kayak before. It's really pretty fun! One word of caution, if you are on any large body of water in Wyo....watch the wind...especially in a canoe!

05-Jan-17
Wha??? Wind in Wyoming?

Say it isn't so

05-Jan-17
That must be one big ass water hole!

05-Jan-17
It would be tough to shoot across it...but the antelope never have a lack of water!

• Sitka Gear