Surfbow 17-Jan-17
'Ike' (Phone) 19-Jan-17
'Ike' (Phone) 24-Feb-17
CurveBow 28-Feb-17
ELKMAN 28-Feb-17
Bill Obeid 28-Feb-17
05-Jan-17

No Mercy's Link
Here it is at long last! I saw this a few months back and have had a really hard time keeping my mouth shut! It looks awesome !!

05-Jan-17
There is also a line of women's Big Game and Whitetail clothing coming in 2017!

05-Jan-17
Good looking stuff. A lot of hunting wardrobes are just about to go out of fashion.

05-Jan-17
It'll be available in the Acsent pants. Lighter material for early season hunts. Also a new solid color in the Ascent pants will be reveled soon... And the new pattern from Kryptec Altitude, is another great pattern to look at. I've been waiting for this to be released since September...

05-Jan-17
Very cool pattern. The Ascent Series is revamped to be the ultimate line for hot weather hunting - will be perfect for early season hunts here in NM & I can't wait to try it!

Women's line I believe will be only through Cabela's.

05-Jan-17
Excited about the women's line. My lady bowhunters need new gear!

05-Jan-17
So this pattern will just be in the Ascent line?

05-Jan-17
It's a lighter material for early season hunts, and will be in the Ascent line. Some of the women's line actually fit better in certain areas then the men's line..

05-Jan-17
Lightweight early season clothing, yes. Another new pattern, yawn.

05-Jan-17

No Mercy's embedded Photo
Here is the tentative lineup. Could change before it officially hits shelves.

05-Jan-17
Looks pretty sweet! Sitka is top notch!!

05-Jan-17
I think the new pattern is an elk hunter's dream pattern. Should also work great for anything early season. I've got my eye on the Kelvin Active Jacket and will be my first new clothing purchase from Sitka in 2017. This one should be in the same class/category as the KUIU Kenai, or Patagonia Nano Air Puffy.

05-Jan-17
Hopefully they put more thought into the clothing than that brochure. Should maybe say sub alpine. Sure, I'll take a job with Sitka as proofreader.

05-Jan-17
LOL stick slinger: I told Sitka the same thing regarding spelling. Maybe they wanted to trademark a new word?!

Kota: Kelvin Active is puffy insulation and quiet fabric. Really quiet. Will be amazing piece of gear.

05-Jan-17
First Lite is introducing a new pattern as well, Cipher. Supposed to be great in dry areas and winter hardwoods..

05-Jan-17
Did not expect or want a company commercial

05-Jan-17
Thanks no mercy I was about to place an order but, since it looks like basically the whole big game line will be in the new pattern, I'll wait until spring.

05-Jan-17
Great. I'm heading over to archery talk. Gonna start buying all of the "old" pattern stuff for half off. I did the same thing with the whitetail stuff. I bought the incinerator bibs and jacket for $400 total last year. Actually this pattern is nearly identical to my optifade that I use for whitetails.

05-Jan-17
leo17..the new color is not even close to the old tree stand color. The "pattern" may in fact be similar, however the color is not. The new color looks pretty darn good "in person".

05-Jan-17

LesWelch's embedded Photo
LesWelch's embedded Photo
Yes as stated, it's nothing like either of the camo's out now. It's a great blend of color and shape when you see it in person.

LOL at those who are worried about proof reading :) Keep at it, I'll focus on killing big animals. Great product regardless of what it's called, or how it's spelled in an early catalog.

If you are near Dallas Safari Club stop in the new booth. Here it is.

Women's line is available through Sitka and Cabela's, that will be all.

05-Jan-17
Is Sitka in the boot business now as well?

05-Jan-17
Brotsky...I'll just "speculate" here, but guessing those are just boots that pay the licensing to come in the new Subalpine color.

05-Jan-17

05-Jan-17
Jason, how'd it go in Nodak this year?

Didn't know you were here!

05-Jan-17
Makes sense kota, thanks!

05-Jan-17
looks like the older stuff to me. color isn't the important thing IMO, unless you're using it for turkeys.

05-Jan-17
Broadly, on Sitka Gear's Instagram page they said they partnered with Lacrosse.

05-Jan-17
It would be pretty sweet to have a new pair of Alpha Burlys in elevated II.

05-Jan-17
Any changes in their Whitetail lineup?

06-Jan-17
Kota man. It looks similar in pictures but that could be the lighting. Either way Sitka makes great quality clothing and I like to buy up the old patterns especially when a new one comes out as well just for the simple fact that I like the products and would rather save the money because I don't need the newest pattern. I even buy the solids because they seem to be on sale more often.

06-Jan-17
I used the Subalpine products all season in 2016. I used it for archery and rifle, from August to December. I was very impressed with the quality of the gear and the thought that went into design.

06-Jan-17
I will never be concerned about what camo pattern you boots are because it does not matter to a bowhunter. Really?

06-Jan-17
Man glunker, it must be something to be so excited and positive about being alive....

If i may take a shot at it......

"I will never be concerned about what camo patterns someone wants on their boots because It should not matter to another? Really"

06-Jan-17
It's a game changer in the timber...you truly disappear. I would still choose Open Country for sheep and antelope where you're engaging the animals at longer range but for deer and elk in timber, close-quarters, this pattern is the best I've used by far.

06-Jan-17
Chicks dig camo boots. Everyone knows that. Come on man.

06-Jan-17

Nesser's embedded Photo
Nesser's embedded Photo
Here's a good shot in the elk woods early September.

06-Jan-17
Does anyone really believe you need a camo pattern on your boots? Come on...

06-Jan-17
"Chicks dig camo boots" the best marketing slogan I have heard yet, I'm in!

06-Jan-17
Ooooohhhhhhh, this is good news! Maybe I can find some Incinerator gear at clearance rates!!!

I'm going to look like a street urchin though with all mismatched camo. No way I'll replace existing Sitka gear that I already have in Elevated II, Forest, and Optifade, but the new gear I buy will probably be in Subalpine. I also throw in some Kuiu items at times.

I'm bi-camo. . . Don't judge me!!! :)

06-Jan-17
I like the look of that! Great gear .

06-Jan-17
A new camo pattern...... and using an exclamation point in the title...... priceless.....

06-Jan-17
So what month is this stuff going to be available with preordering it?

06-Jan-17
This looks almost exactly like the Navy Type 3 NWU pattern.

Curious to see about the women's line for my wife.

06-Jan-17
Nesser, in your picture, the guy on the left is wearing the best "camo" for that setting IMO. whichever one that is??????

06-Jan-17
Im more impressed with the quality of the gear. Sitka is quality but I liked it when it was in the ASAT pattern also.

Camouflage patterns are more successful at separating hunters from their money than they are at getting you closer to Game.

06-Jan-17
Bullhound, left and right are Subalpine, middle is Open Country.

06-Jan-17
this is definitely not going to end well for Cory's bank account. It's doomed.

06-Jan-17
Grant...I'm thinking I'll stay with Open Country and EV2...I have, HOWEVER, positioned myself in inventory to make a change if I absolutely feel it is necessary at a later date. ;)

07-Jan-17
That was a beauty of a shot on that bull.

07-Jan-17
Sitka should send some my way.... I will use and abuse and give good feedback :)

07-Jan-17
They can send some my way also. I will give honest feedback, good and or bad.

10-Jan-17

New Mathews Halon in Sub Alpine

17-Jan-17
Just back from late season Midwest hunting with bitter cold utilizing all my cold weather Elevated 11 Gear and saw this thread. Looks like I'll be needing some of this if I draw that Utah elk tag:)

17-Jan-17
Not to mention a NEW BOW Charlie!

17-Jan-17
Big Fin's podcast with the Sitka guys was a good one, it's cool to hear the thought and testing that goes into making this stuff!

19-Jan-17
Bring it! Can't wait...

24-Feb-17
Come on, my wish list keeps getting longer...Glad to see the Traverse back in the mix, one of my favorites...

28-Feb-17
Shoot, I'm gonna need a bigger closet! :)

>>>>-------->

28-Feb-17
I think it's a little dark. I still much prefer the open country optifade.

28-Feb-17
I love the new pattern ! It allowed me to buy my first piece of Sitka .....Fanatic Jacket...............in the old pattern for 40% off. I use a leafy suit on top anyway

• Sitka Gear