SBH 07-Jan-17
Stoney 09-Jan-17
Stoney 09-Jan-17
BOWUNTR 09-Jan-17
Kurt 09-Jan-17
creed 09-Jan-17
SBH 10-Jan-17
06-Jan-17
Anyone using the phone skope kit for an iPhone 7 with a spotting scope? Can I leave my phone in my case and still use it? What are your thoughts on the setup, quality and ease of use? Basically, would you recommend it?

Thanks,

Matt

07-Jan-17
I checked a few weeks ago for my 7+ and they were not ready yet. Also heard they are going to be making a carbon fiber protective case that will allow the attachment of the adapter quickly and easily. That's not ready yet either. I won't need it until August so hopefully they will be done by then...

07-Jan-17
Yeah they got in touch with me and the case I have won't work with any of their setups. I don't want to have to take my phone out of the case everytime I use it so I'm on hold for now to get one of these.

09-Jan-17

Stoney's embedded Photo
Stoney's embedded Photo
I just purchased the iphone 6 Phone Scope. I had to take off my protective case and snap on the phone scope case and then attach the spotting scope piece ordered for my Swarovsky scope. It works pretty good but takes some practice to get it figured out and I still am learning how to get it adjusted right. I am attaching a photo of two rams taken with the scope and we ended up shooting the ram on the left, about 5 days later 10 miles up river.

09-Jan-17

Stoney's embedded Photo
Stoney's embedded Photo
Here is the ram. Rocky shot in SW NM unit 23 last week.

09-Jan-17

BOWUNTR's embedded Photo
BOWUNTR's embedded Photo
BOWUNTR's embedded Photo
BOWUNTR's embedded Photo
BOWUNTR's embedded Photo
BOWUNTR's embedded Photo
You guy are going to laugh.... but I bought this off ebay for 10 bucks. I was reluctant to buy a phone scope because I'm looking at getting a new phone and didn't like the hassle of taking it out of its case every time. This gadget is made out of aluminum and holds the phone in its case. Pretty slick. I took this photo with it yesterday. Ed F

09-Jan-17
Ed, post a brand if you can. Nice set up. I have phone scope for the iPhone 5 but now have a regular 7 so need a new scope case. Would be nice not to pull from the case if it works well.

09-Jan-17

creed's embedded Photo
creed's embedded Photo
creed's embedded Photo
creed's embedded Photo
creed's embedded Photo
creed's embedded Photo
I have an iphone 5S with an otterbox defender case. I use it with Zeiss spotters and binoculars. I leave it cased while in the field and just change eyepieces when I go from 15's to the spotter.

10-Jan-17
BOWUNTER- Looks like that thing works. What is it?!

• Sitka Gear