Mule Power 11-Feb-18
Bob H in NH 12-Feb-18
Brotsky 12-Feb-18
Bob H in NH 12-Feb-18
Brotsky 12-Feb-18
g5smoke21 12-Feb-18
Bob H in NH 13-Feb-18
08-Jan-17
Looking at a Antelope hunt fall of 2018. Can anyone give me some info on this outfitter? Thanks

08-Jan-17
Check out the outfitter reports on here. LOTS of reviews for Triple Three.

08-Jan-17
Dude you WILL kill an antelope and have fun doing it. Any other questions?

08-Jan-17
Nothing but great stuff about these guys - I would look into a combo if you can.

09-Jan-17
Didn't hunt with them, but did hunt in the same area with a different outfit. You will get a goat, expect the 14-15 inch range for that area, if you hold out you can go bigger. Most in our camp got them in the 15 inch range. Was rifle.

Did see the 333 folks at the processing plant in town several times dropping off animals.

09-Jan-17
I have never hunted with them, but one of their elk hunts has been a dream of mine for a while. I don't think I've ever seen anything negative about them at all and that's who I was planning on using in the future, but I also have not looked into them since the former proprietor/owner Craig Smith's unfortunate passing last summer. Hopefully they are carrying on in a similar manner and I have no reason to believe anything's changed.

09-Jan-17

09-Jan-17
Thanks for all the responses. From all I've heard, they have continued the legacy that Craig started and I believe it will be a great hunt.

10-Feb-18
I knew Craig when he still lived here in PA (over 20 years or so) and hunted with Triple Three in the mid 90's. Craig was a really good guy and his passing was a real loss. I met Phil Rutt when I hunted out there, and ran into him at the Harrisburg Sport Show last week. I am quite certain Phil will carry on the tradition Craig built with Triple Three and would not hesitate to book with him.

10-Feb-18
I was in camp at Triple Three last Sept. You won't go wrong hunting with them. Great outfit.

10-Feb-18
I don't understand why some outfitters don't post pricing. It just takes more of their time answering useless emails or calls.

11-Feb-18
Amen, Panther.

11-Feb-18
$2450 3 day gun, 4 day archery.

11-Feb-18
Wanted to book an elk hunt with them this year. I called and emailed several times and never received a correspondence in return.

11-Feb-18
Per Phil Rutt, as of the Harrisburg Sports Show, they are now booked out as far as 2023 for elk....

11-Feb-18
On some ranches Jake. The Three T ranch is the one that’s booked that far out. He has others plus his camp up in the Bghorns.

11-Feb-18
Feel fortunate to have hunted with them several times. All great hunts. Only downside is waiting to build up my elk points again.

11-Feb-18
How many points is needed to hunt elk with them....if i read right 4?

11-Feb-18
Depends on which property. The hunt properties in different units.

12-Feb-18
I talked to Phil Saturday, TTT takes 5 points now, at least that's what he suggested for us, and he's booked through 2022 or 2023 so you have time! He has other elk camps for fewer points and has openings (not sure about 2018, we were talking about 2019/2020). Also has cow hunts, some on TTT. He suggested those as a good way to come check them out before using the big $$ on an bull hunt. Seemed like a nice guy.

12-Feb-18
Bob, do you happen to know what he gets for a cow hunt?

12-Feb-18
Off the top of my head, nope, it's probably in the pile of elk outfitter info the wife and I gathered, I'll try to remember to look.

This year we did try a couple of new tactics that worked out pretty well. Since we both hunt and go on these together we need to weed out some that don't seem to like or appreciate woman hunters:

1) Due to crowds we tend to NOT walk side by side, much easier to get through the crowds one following the other. So when we approached an outfitter booth, intentionally she would be the one to start the discussions, I would stay quiet at first. If they blew her off, or worse, answered her questions, by talking to me, well cross them off the list. 2) After leaving each outfitter, if either of us got a bad feeling, we just tossed the brochure with our notes on it in the nearest trash can. If we both really liked them, it got a special note on it Made for much less junk coming home, with all the outfitters you talk to, you can't possibly remember which are which, so we take notes right on the flyers.

12-Feb-18
Thanks Bob, the reason I was asking was for my little lady as well. She wants to do a cow hunt. Appreciate your feedback!

12-Feb-18
Perfect thanks! I may need to get on the books then...i have the points and dont think i want to wait for a unit 7 tag and hunt with wagonhound anymore due to point creep...

13-Feb-18
Brotsky, I looked it up, my notes say $2550, but as always call him to be sure! Didn't note which ranch.

• Sitka Gear