Mule Power 08-Jan-17
Sage Buffalo 08-Jan-17
Bob H in NH 09-Jan-17
ben h 09-Jan-17
Bob H in NH 09-Jan-17
hagelmiester 09-Jan-17
Tradmike 10-Jan-17
08-Jan-17
Looking at a Antelope hunt fall of 2018. Can anyone give me some info on this outfitter? Thanks

08-Jan-17
Check out the outfitter reports on here. LOTS of reviews for Triple Three.

08-Jan-17
Dude you WILL kill an antelope and have fun doing it. Any other questions?

08-Jan-17
Nothing but great stuff about these guys - I would look into a combo if you can.

09-Jan-17
Didn't hunt with them, but did hunt in the same area with a different outfit. You will get a goat, expect the 14-15 inch range for that area, if you hold out you can go bigger. Most in our camp got them in the 15 inch range. Was rifle.

Did see the 333 folks at the processing plant in town several times dropping off animals.

09-Jan-17
I have never hunted with them, but one of their elk hunts has been a dream of mine for a while. I don't think I've ever seen anything negative about them at all and that's who I was planning on using in the future, but I also have not looked into them since the former proprietor/owner Craig Smith's unfortunate passing last summer. Hopefully they are carrying on in a similar manner and I have no reason to believe anything's changed.

09-Jan-17

09-Jan-17
Thanks for all the responses. From all I've heard, they have continued the legacy that Craig started and I believe it will be a great hunt.

10-Jan-17

• Sitka Gear