Ole Coyote 15-Jan-17
chainsaw 16-Jan-17
14-Jan-17
2:55 PM LIVE from Ct*

shawnm's MOBILE embedded Photo
shawnm's MOBILE embedded Photo

Hunting

14-Jan-17
Hey guys back at it.. Haven't been out in a while.. Its sooo beautiful out this evening.. So so so quiet and no wind at all.. Not even 1mph.. Love the outdoors and I just can't get enough.. Just wanted to say my season is very close to being done. I got a couple more hunts in me but that's it. Thank you soo much to all my followers and I can say you were all there for me on this fabulous journey. It has been an amazing first year hunting and I loved sharing it with you guys.. Thanks

14-Jan-17
Congrats on a great season and thanks for letting me tag along with ya! Good luck tonight!!

14-Jan-17
Good luck Shawn and love your gratitude being in the great outdoors!

14-Jan-17
Switched it up quick after lady came through with her ten dogs..lol.. Neighbor.. So I came down a little in my first GB I built a long time ago.. Soo quiet I heard her coming from a mike away. I thought it was a group of deer!!

14-Jan-17
GL dude!!! I was out earlier,,nada.....probably tomorrow will be it for me..

14-Jan-17
Nothing today besides dogs..lol

15-Jan-17
Best wishes Shawn. I've enjoyed following along on your hunts.

15-Jan-17
No singing today, not a peep no sign either guess my song dogs have moved to a new hunting place, oh well that's hunting coyotes you gust never know just need to do some scouting once the sun comes out and it gets to at least 10 above instead of 9 below! been saving maybe able to afford one of those fancy phones soon!! Stay well.

16-Jan-17
LOVED reading your posts

• Sitka Gear