grape 16-Jan-17
Ibow 16-Jan-17
Windwalker 16-Jan-17
Windwalker 16-Jan-17
The last savage 16-Jan-17
Forest bows 16-Jan-17
gunslinger 17-Jan-17
15-Jan-17
Ok so here is my situation. I had my cousins wife ask me to set up a black bear hunt for her to give to him for his 40th birthday in July. So the hunt would most likely be in the spring of 2018. I would like to go with him and think I could get one more guy to go. Two of us would be archery and one gun. I would like it to be a place where there would be a "good" chance to shoot a really big bear. I guess am looking for recommendations for outfitters or just any advise on booking a hunt like this. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for any advice!!

15-Jan-17
Check out Mike's Outfitting in Alberta. He kills a lot of big bears.

16-Jan-17
Do you want to go east or west?

16-Jan-17
TSI

16-Jan-17
I agree you can't beat tsi dollar for dollar you won't find a better hunt, big bears. Great lodge.

16-Jan-17
Babine Guide Outfitters. Bow friendly with lots of stalks on spring black bears. No treestands over bait. Good deal especially with the current exchange rate.

16-Jan-17
Thanks for the help so far! Please keep it coming Ill take all of it I can get. Mcadam It really doesn't matter where we go, but cost will have to be factored into the decision.

16-Jan-17
Desjardin's outfitters Laurier MB. Barry Prall Nipawin SK..They don't get any better.

16-Jan-17
A second for Desjardins... a great family run outfit in a great area. You can't beat it.

16-Jan-17
lonewolfcamps.yolasite.com look at this site; they average 19 inch bears; in 2014 I took a color phase that scored 20 1/16 (final score) they are located in remote NW Sk. If you want big bears at a reasonable price this is the place to go.

16-Jan-17

Windwalker's embedded Photo
Windwalker's embedded Photo
I was going to add a photo to the previous post but got side tracked. Here it is.

16-Jan-17
Pm TSI on here he has a solid bear operation..

16-Jan-17

Forest bows's embedded Photo
Forest bows's embedded Photo
Rob Nye hands down.

16-Jan-17
Going back for third year in a row with Bear Track. Site sponsor here. Planning on doing a semi-live hunt.

17-Jan-17
All the outfitters are great but if your looking for a fly in remote hunt here in northern alberta come hunt with Garrett Bros Outfitting, Were booking Hunters in both of our old camps as of right now

• Sitka Gear