Lightfoot 18-Jan-17
gunslinger 18-Jan-17
Lightfoot 18-Jan-17
gunslinger 18-Jan-17
redneck hunter 18-Jan-17
Halibutman 19-Jan-17
Lightfoot 19-Jan-17
17-Jan-17
Guys a very good friend of mine has contacted for that he has a opening for 2018 for his NON RESIDENT tag and would like Garrett Bros to help him find a hunter that was ONLY a monster tom cougar. Please call me or email me at anytime if your interested in this rare opportunity with one of the best in the business for sure.

17-Jan-17
Pat, how much for this hunt? How many days?

17-Jan-17
Where in Canada?

18-Jan-17
Boubound should look into this hunt

18-Jan-17
Alberta Guys ,10000$ for a week.

18-Jan-17
10K a week?? Are you partying with Charlie Sheen and bunch of strippers every night?

18-Jan-17
Scar we can arrange that for ya too if you want, but might be a little extra hahaha,

guys this isnt childs play hunt here, these hunts are for people that will do the work and truly Deserve and Want a Boone and Crocket or Pope And Young cat. these are 170-185 pound toms with skulls of 15 inch. You can go pay the 6000$ or 7000$ for a cougar hunt anywhere in north America for a cougar, You pay the Alberta based price and you are going home with a true giant cat and everyone knows it, end of story, Any more questions just please ask guys.

18-Jan-17
no disrespect but I did a 10000 cat hunt in Alberta 2 years ago had 6 days of snow and never saw a cat in tree nothing is a guarantee and this was with one of the top outfitters on this site Also I told outfitters I would be happy with any mature cat maybe just my curse because I have 30 days into this and still waiting to see cat in tree

18-Jan-17
wow , man that is harsh, 30 days into a cougar hunt and not treed a cougar, man your right nothing is ever guaranteed that's for sure, jees that's a tough curse, not many people can say they have hunted that long for a cat and not seen one.I hope when you kill him hes the new world record cause you deserve it

18-Jan-17
thanks gunslinger the part I left out is all 3 hunts and 30 days were for my son started when he was 16 he is now 25 man that hurts. the good part is the kid has never complained not one time

18-Jan-17
Man that's super tough deal right there. Guys the hunt is now sold , thanks a million and if your looking for any hunt make sure to contact me as we are offering all north American animals now.

18-Jan-17
Was this with Ryan Anderson?

19-Jan-17
I killed my lion on day 27. It's not unusual at all for the lion to be a tough one. My dad got his on day 3, and had to hike a whopping 20 yards from where we parked since the cat treed above us! Following hounds is a real adventure. Everyone should try it at least once.

19-Jan-17
no and I in no way have any problems with the outfitters I booked with .they all tried there best

• Sitka Gear