ElkNut1 24-Jan-17
Rocking R 25-Jan-17
Charlie Rehor 15-Mar-17
Brotsky 15-Mar-17
Charlie Rehor 15-Mar-17
Brotsky 15-Mar-17
Rocking R 17-Mar-17
18-Jan-17
Dan Reardon, Owner of Rocking R Hunting has agreed to host another Wounded Warrior, Purple Heart recipient for a Premium Archery Elk Hunt this coming September. This event is a life changer for the Warrior as well as everyone involved. As we get closer I will start a thread introducing the Warrior and making a available the link to help fund the trip.

Dan has donated the hunt and the additional costs in the past have been completely covered by your generous Bowsite member contributions. Thanks to Dan and also thanks to all you Bowsite supporters.

Dan has a couple archery openings the week of 8/26/17-8/30/17 and also 9/9/17- 9/13/17. Click on his attached link to get one of these tags ASAP.

Only 1% of our population currently serves and supporting them in our small way is very rewarding to all. Thanks All, C

For more information or to apply for a hunt if you are a Purple Heart Recipient search www.WWIAF.org

18-Jan-17

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Here's a picture of Jake the Wounded Warrior (center) from our 2015 hunt. Dan and I are in either side. Friends for life!

I will be there to film and do a Bowsite thread again!

18-Jan-17
Thanks for helping setting that hunt up. It is an important to keep these type of hunts going on for years.

18-Jan-17
Great cause, great hunt with great people.

18-Jan-17
Awesome! God Bless our Troops!

18-Jan-17
Best news I've heard in awhile Charlie! Looking forward to hearing about it again this fall! Keep us updated on donations, etc.

19-Jan-17
Just got a PM from an anonymous Bowsiter that has agreed to cover the air flight of the Warrior! Thank you Sir! C

19-Jan-17
As a disabled veteran myself, this is really awesome when folks help out to make these events happen for veterans. Thanks to all in making this hunt for someone become what I hope is thier dream hunt come true. Great job to those involved.

19-Jan-17
can we get a link or go fund me to make a donation?

19-Jan-17
SDHNTR: Thanks very much for wanting to participate as you have in the past hunts. I will post a direct link when we get a bit closer and the Wounded Warrior Hero has been identified.

The link will allow direct contributions to the www.WWIAF.org and contributions can be specifically earmarked for this hunt. Thanks again all! C

23-Jan-17
When we did a Wounded Warrior hunt last year, we were humbled at the donations that came forward.

23-Jan-17
Thank you charlie..Keep er coming...

23-Jan-17
What a bunch of great guys! Met them at the ISE show in Denver last weekend and when I mentioned bowsite they perked up. I'm in to help this cause out!

23-Jan-17
Thanks again Charlie and Dan for doing this. I look forward to hearing more about it and contributing.

24-Jan-17
Is this a Wounded Warrior in action hunt to get thrown into the mix for this hint just curious.

24-Jan-17
Pse man: Dan runs 3 archery elk hunts each year with a week off in between to let the ranches rest. The Wounded Warrior hunt is the third hunt (the last week of archery season) and is currently filled. The first and second hunts had a couple openings each as of last week. If your interested contact Dan pronto at above link! Good luck!

Thanks to all you guys for supporting these hunts. Life enhancing for ALL involved!

24-Jan-17
Dan, way to go, good stuff!

ElkNut1

25-Jan-17

Rocking R's Link
Very excited for this hunt. This is the highlight of our hunting season for sure.

Thanks to everyone for helping support this cause. I can't wait to meet the warrior and get ready for the hunt.

Tobinsghost - great to meet you at the ISE last weekend.

By the way, 2 out of the 3 archery hunts are full. We still have some availability for one of the hunts. If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me so we keep this thread about the WW hunt. Thanks everyone.

15-Mar-17

Charlie Rehor's Link
Here is the direct link to donate to the Rocking R Wounded Warrior hunt. Donations made vis this link will be directed specifically to this hunt. In the comments section in the link write Rockin R Elk hunt. Thanks very much guys!!

https://www.givedirect.org/donate/index.php?cid=13754

PS:I will be introducing the Wounded warrior along with his bio shortly.

15-Mar-17
Thanks Charlie, it didn't really have the specific hunt identified that I saw on your link so I just put it in the comments section. Thanks for organizing this again and a huge thanks to Dan for hosting a hero again this year! Kudos to you sir!

15-Mar-17
Brotsky: Thanks very much for kicking this off. This link was created specifically for this hunt (see 2nd paragraph which references this hunt). To make 100% sure enter (Rockin R Hunt) in the comments section. THANKS Guys!

15-Mar-17
Thanks Charlie, my reading comprehension skills are obviously not good today since I skipped right over that :)

17-Mar-17
Thanks Charlie. Very excited to start speaking with the Wounded Warrior. Thank you everyone for your generous donations. This is definitely going to be the highlight of our year. Can't Wait!!

• Sitka Gear