cnelk 18-Jan-17
Paul@thefort 18-Jan-17
drycreek 18-Jan-17
c3 19-Jan-17
cnelk 19-Jan-17
Zbone 19-Jan-17
Paul@thefort 19-Jan-17
18-Jan-17
Ok, lets try to make this easy on me. I just took a video on SD card of my goose hunt. I have no other knowledge of how to precede to advance the info on the card to a final video that I can share , ie, email to another person or share on bowsite.com.

I have a HP computer and Windows 10.

What are the devices/steps/programs I need to do to accomplish this task? Make it easy as possible.

18-Jan-17
Paul

There are a couple ways to get pics/vids online.

1st you need a 'host'. I use Photobucket. Its free until you use up the amount of free hosting [its quite a bit] You can sort the pics/vids by making folders i.e Elk Deer Fish Geese Etc... you can also set your albums to public or private.

Once uploaded, on the right side are links. You can use the 'Direct' link - copy and post it in the URL box at the bottom of the page here on Bowsite

Another way is to get 'MovieMaker' - free. Upload your videos/movies and save 'as recommended' to your desktop. Then you can get a YouTube account and upload that movie from MovieMaker from there.

If you use YouTube, right click on the movie, click 'copy embed code' and paste that into the thread and it will go directly to the video

I would be glad to come over and give a tutorial on this stuff if you want

Let me know

Brad

18-Jan-17
Brad, I would be glad to have you come over. When might you be available? thanks, Paul

18-Jan-17
If y'all get together, make sure all drinking is in moderation ! :)

19-Jan-17

c3's Link
Just use Movie Maker. It's free and actually does a pretty good job. Here's a decent tutorial. https://youtu.be/iTl7ueJ1ZQ0 Just play this as you work on your video. The basic steps are to save your footage to a hard drive => load a clip in MM => split, trim => add music and turn down your video's audio => save to mp4 or wmv file on your drive => upload to youtube or vimeo Cheers, Pete

19-Jan-17
Paul

Got your PM. Im headed up to the mtns with the snowmobile lake trout fishing on Saturday.

I'll call you later today to schedule a time

19-Jan-17

Zbone's Link
I think you can do it from here on Bowsite TV:

http://media.bowsite.com/UPLOAD/

19-Jan-17
Pete, I see that Movie Maker if officially discontinued on 1-10-2017 and not now available.

thanks, Paul

• Sitka Gear