Bowfreak 23-Jan-17
Buffalo1 23-Jan-17
kellyharris 23-Jan-17
Nick Muche 23-Jan-17
HUNT MAN 25-Jan-17
cityhunter 28-Jan-17
Buffalo1 28-Jan-17
22-Jan-17
I just found out you don't actually have to be a member of P&Y to attend?

I have found out I don't need to enter my whitetail to attend P&Y convention in St Louis this April so looking forward to meeting fellow bowsiters in St.LOUIS for the convention (only 7 hours away) like Tim Metcalf, Mark Watkins, Mike Redman and others at this year's convention.

So the big question is who all is going????

22-Jan-17
Sorry I have a cracked screen on my phone, it should say (who) is goingto the P&Y convention

22-Jan-17
It's only $40 to become a member Kelly! Hopefully you are and just meant that you have not enter an animal in the record book?

23-Jan-17
Kelly, join the Club or we'll hog-tie you and throw you in the Mississippi.

23-Jan-17
There's been several threads on this subject. Just type in 2017 P&Y, bowsite... "meet and greet", "who's going", "get together"... that will give you a start. ;)

23-Jan-17
Curious question: Why would you want to go to the convention but not want to be a member? Seems odd actually...kinda like me going to a Star Trek Convention. The records program is just a part of P&Y. Their website says it all: "The Pope and Young Club is one of North America's leading bowhunting and conservation organizations."

"If you are a fair chase, ethical bowhunter and you care about preserving the culture of bowhunting - you should be a member of the Pope & Young Club."

23-Jan-17
+1 Kota- Kelly needs to join and have his baptizing at the BS Greet and Meet !!

I was a member before I ever had an animal to enter in the record book.

I have been an "Associate/General" member for 24 yrs. and have attended 5 conventions just making sure I wanted to belong. Just upgraded to a "Life Membership."

23-Jan-17
The only way I well miss one is to be dead

23-Jan-17
Based on your second sentence, maybe it's also not clear that you don't have to be a member to enter an animal to the book either.

However, when you enter an animal for $35, you can join at the same time for about 1/2 off membership (don't have the exact figure with me).

23-Jan-17
So, you taking the wife or just pictures of her? :)

23-Jan-17

Nick Muche's embedded Photo
Nick Muche's embedded Photo
He should enter all 14 of them.

23-Jan-17
I am with Bigdan!!!!

23-Jan-17
I have a good excuse for missing this one, that I HOPE doesn't involve me dying...

23-Jan-17
Hav'nt missed since 1981.

23-Jan-17
Stalker?

23-Jan-17
That's good Nick... LMAO

23-Jan-17
You should go but if you're going to enjoy our convention, you should join our club. I don't blame you for not entering your animals. You don't seem like the kind of person that likes to draw attention to himself.

23-Jan-17
Lol

23-Jan-17
"Kelly Harris ??" hum, name doesn't ring a bell for me.

Looking forward to finally meeting you in the flesh. It will be an honor.

23-Jan-17

kellyharris's embedded Photo
kellyharris's embedded Photo
Lmao Nick!!!

Your attention to my actions and stalking me day in and day out are truly flattering but brother I'm happily married.

But if your looking for someone I'm sure he is available, seems he would be more your type? But then again I didn't think you would be stalking a 50 year old dude.

Hey the offer to hunt with me this year is still on the table. But I will admit the herd numbers are way down. Let me know I will pick you up at the airport.

23-Jan-17
Why not enter all 14 of the Bucks you've killed over 125". It sure would be hard to just pick one. 14, that's one heck of a run right there. Any pics or stories?

25-Jan-17

HUNT MAN's embedded Photo
HUNT MAN's embedded Photo
You are Taylor made for The Pope and Young poster child!! Such a joke !! Just give it up.

28-Jan-17

cityhunter's embedded Photo
cityhunter's embedded Photo

28-Jan-17
City,

Are you in on the 3-D Shoot?

• Sitka Gear