darralld 25-Jan-17
Lone Wolf 25-Jan-17
Scooby-doo 25-Jan-17
elk nailer 25-Jan-17
Bigdan 25-Jan-17
RutnStrut 26-Jan-17
drycreek 26-Jan-17
25-Jan-17
Curious if anyone has given these a test ?? How durable are they do they fade after a year of use ?? Looking at the Radar Hunting Blind. But curious about the others if you've used them.

25-Jan-17
Have the Big Mike, it has a lot of room and seems pretty durable, but it has faded alot for no more than it has been out.

25-Jan-17
have the 250s and 350s like the 250 better very durable there is some fading but so far so good Lewis

25-Jan-17
I have 3 of the Big Mikes & one of the 350's. Great blinds. Have had one out for two full seasons & it hasn't faded. Other then the bottoms getting chewed up by mice a little they have held up great. Only advice I would give it to make sure you keep the zippers lubricated. They can get stuck at times.

25-Jan-17
I have one that survived a windstorm. It traveled about half a mile and only had a small hole. None of the rods broke. I say they are durable.

25-Jan-17
I would say they are durable as far as rods and such but they fad terribly and the fabric may not hold up after being out a few months. I put a Ameristep out in mid September and my buddy put out his Barronett at the same time, his is to the point it looks almost white(bleached real bad) my Ameristep has hardly faded at all. I think the Barronett now also has become brittle I guess you would say and I am concerned it is gonna tear easily once we take it down. Scooby

25-Jan-17
I've got the big cat. Great blind, very affordable. Killed my turkey out of it this past spring.

25-Jan-17
I have three of the 250 plenty of room and easy to put up only problem I have had with one is that it rained heavy for about two weeks when I went back to check the ponds my blind was in 4 ft of water with ducks setting on top and the duck poop faded the color

26-Jan-17
They fade BAD, and the material gets weak and tears like tissue paper.

26-Jan-17
Well Bigdan, you shoulda been shooting dem damn ducks ! :)

• Sitka Gear