lewis 27-Jan-17
RutnStrut 27-Jan-17
wyobullshooter 27-Jan-17
StickFlicker 27-Jan-17
BULELK1 28-Jan-17
Ambush 29-Jan-17
Bowfreak 29-Jan-17
26-Jan-17
Been a while since I've been on here. Really disappointed with changes. I have to now scroll many more pages to see the same number of threads. Font is not as bold. Harder to read. Use to tell how many hits your post had now have to open the post to see if there is a reply. Says photo embedded but no photos show up. Doesn't seem to be a search feature anymore. If your going to change something it should be better not worse. My rant for today.

26-Jan-17
For the search feature, just scroll to the bottom of the page......look under Bowsite Resources......Site Support.....and the search command will be found there.

26-Jan-17
Thanks for pointing this out . Been looking for it for months . Thought it had been done away with .

27-Jan-17
Why does a lot of the threads not fit my android phone? You can only see half the page.

27-Jan-17
You tried turning your phone sideways, scrappy. If so I suggest stepping into the 21st century and get an apple product.;)

27-Jan-17
How about sending a PM? If not done from a post? And also when i click "Next" it only lets me go back 4 pages now. Is that all the history will allow?

27-Jan-17
I wish we could be emailed when we get a PM....

27-Jan-17
click on the name to send pm

27-Jan-17
huntaholic I sent you one look around you should be able to see it when it shows up .

27-Jan-17
My only complaint is it's hard to tell when a post has been added to a thread you're interested in. The color variation needs to be greater.

27-Jan-17
It would be nice if the alert editor/mod function was back as well. Or at least give us a "RC is back under yet another username" button on the WI forum.

27-Jan-17
A lot of the threads that I open don't have the scroll bar on the side. Maybe it's just my computer. Regardless it makes it difficult to navigate.

27-Jan-17
Agreed WYO - on my computer Windows 10, the color difference between a read thread and one that has been added to is only a subtle shade difference. Would prefer total different color, rather than shade.

I also echo E Alxexander: Many threads don't have scroll bar on the side Windows 10 computer. I can still hold the mouse button down at the bottom of where the scroll bar should be and the screen will scroll, but way slower than just pulling the bar all the way to the bottom. I haven't yet figured out the rhyme or reason for why some threads have the bar and some don't. I too thought it was just my computer, but since you mentioned it I thought it worth chiming in.

27-Jan-17
Pat that is funny Lewis

27-Jan-17
"You should be updating your software for security patches already and if you are not you may be responsible for the next Democrat to lose at the hands of the Russians."

So you DON'T want us to update;)

27-Jan-17
Pat, I took your suggestion and downloaded Firefox. I still have the same issue...the difference between threads that have been opened vs those that haven't is negligible.

27-Jan-17
I had never noticed that there was a color difference between threads I've read and not read, even under the old site! Was (is) that a thing?

28-Jan-17
I can't post any pix....

When I click browse and go to my pix they don't all show up????

Sooooooo I can't post my pix.....

Bummer

Good luck, Robb

29-Jan-17
I'm using Windows 10 and Chrome for the browser.

Now, sometime in the past few days on my laptop, I've lost the "Edit" button on the header bar. It's still there on my phone.

Last night I downloaded Firefox and set it as my browser as per Pat's advice above. Still no Edit button.

As for the rest, I like the new format. Wish I could "reverse order" like on the Mobile.Site. Very handy feature. Would be great to have an "Edit" feature on the Mobile though.

29-Jan-17
I'm so annoyed at these changes that I am withholding my monthly user fee to Bowsite. :)

• Sitka Gear