Bohunner 13-Feb-17
Empty Freezer 13-Feb-17
ND String Puller 15-Feb-17
Southern draw 15-Feb-17
yooper89 15-Feb-17
Destroyer350 15-Feb-17
29-Jan-17

Wapitiwarrior 's Link
Hey guys Im new to the forum. Anyway me and my cousin went on our first elk hunt in montana this past september. It was a blast an my cousin dalton managed to put one down! Check out the video here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=83OoqshU0Gs we're definitely not pros by any means, just injoy filming hunts. If you like what you see feel free to subscribe

29-Jan-17
Great video and congrats to you guys getting one down, very cool! Being from CT I would love to get out west for a DIY hunt at some point.

29-Jan-17
Congrats! Thanks for putting the video together. Elk hunting can be hours and days of frustration, interleaved with moments of adrenaline that cannot be found anywhere else.

29-Jan-17
You guys rock! Well done enjoyed much on this winter day .

29-Jan-17
Nice video, congrats on the harvest... especially getting the shot on film.

29-Jan-17
Thanks for the kind words guys! I have to say elk hunting is about the most exciting and heartbreaking type of hunting I've ever done!

29-Jan-17
Very nice video and thanks for sharing.

29-Jan-17
Nice video. You did a great job capturing the ups and downs of an elk hunt. It was also interesting to see the logistics since I've never done one...

29-Jan-17
A cpl guys just having fun hunting. Enjoyed the video.

03-Feb-17
great video guys. Thanks for sharing

03-Feb-17
Thx for sharing ....Great job guys..!!

04-Feb-17
nice !!!

11-Feb-17
Congrats Gents!...4finger

11-Feb-17
Well armed! Bow , pistol , bear spray and a knife! That's playing it safe. Nice video and congrats on the bull!!

12-Feb-17
Great video, congrats on the bull!

12-Feb-17
Very nice! Thank you for sharing!

Scar.

12-Feb-17
Your shooter showed remarkable patience waiting for the broadside shot. Congrats!

13-Feb-17
This takes me back to my first DIY with buddies in the Missouri Breaks. The 5x5 raghorn I arrowed seemed like a giant. Now 15 years later I appreciate the hunt so much more. Since then I've been lucky enough to shoot several larger elk but there was only one first time. I wish I had it all on film like this. Great great job fellas and keep doing it this same way as long as you possibly can. Thanks for posting this video. I'm 47 years old and I just had a second knee surgery. The recovery is much slower than it was a decade ago. I will be back in the mountains next fall and this video is a great inspiration to get this knee ready to go in light and come out heavy. We hunt because it is a natural instinct. Fellas you have done us proud here now go do it again!

13-Feb-17
Great job on the video. If only to be that age once again. Keep at it and never quit.

15-Feb-17
That county looks familiar! Sent you a PM

15-Feb-17
Enjoyed the adventure !!

15-Feb-17
Great video and congrats on the first kill!

15-Feb-17
That was awesome. Looked like a lot of fun! Congrats on your cousins first bull.

• Sitka Gear