bowbender77 31-Jan-17
GaryB@Home 31-Jan-17
Bullwinkle 31-Jan-17
lewis 31-Jan-17
Glunt@work 31-Jan-17
APauls 31-Jan-17
LBshooter 31-Jan-17
31-Jan-17
Have any of you all tried any of these tactical lights or the Bell and Howell lights.There are also some headlamp lights advertised.Just curious.Seems too good to be true. Lewis

31-Jan-17
Plenty of good lights for cheap on Ebay.

31-Jan-17
For the price I keep an B&H Atomic Beam in my pack. Use an 18650 Li-Ion battery instead of the AAA's.

31-Jan-17
I have two of the Bell & Howells. Great little lights to have around the house. They are plenty brite enough for me. I can see a flag pole I have behind my house on top of a hill 165 yards away with it. And the flood mode is super bright. I use 3 AAAs in mine and they do the job plenty good enough for me and are available. There will be one in my hunting pack this fall for sure. Oh ya! The strobe mode will put your eyes out. I'm sure it would disorient an intruder.

31-Jan-17
I might have to try a couple thanks for the info Lewis

31-Jan-17
My brother bought a bunch of like the Tac Light LED lanterns. They look the same but were labeled Alaskanite. I've seen the with other names as well. They were pretty inexpensive and they get used all the time around camp and at a buddy's cabin. They seem to take abuse well as they have survived a few falls. For the price they have been great.

31-Jan-17
I second eBay as a great place to buy some inexpensive great flashlights and the 18650 batteries

31-Jan-17
I have an atomic, nice light and the wide beam is awesome for tracking. My switch is a little messed up from being dropped, just have to figure out where to send it back to get replaced. Check out target for them but the TV deal you get two, certainly worth the 20 bucks. The lantern looks cool but have not seen one yet.

• Sitka Gear