YZF-88 10-Feb-17
AndyJ 10-Feb-17
60X Strings 12-Feb-17
'Ike' (Phone) 14-Feb-17
TD 14-Feb-17
02-Feb-17

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Many of you have bought strings and cables at 60X Custom Strings. Brad Patsy (owner) is a 3 time World and 5 time National champion. This is a good time of year to clean/repair gear and re-tune bows for next season.

When I got the string and cables I measured them up and they were right on specs for my back-up bow. I'll put them on and shoot a couple hundred arrows and add to this thread in a few days.

02-Feb-17
Ordered mine this week. Can't wait to restring and re-tune!

02-Feb-17
Did the same, they were off in size. I have to return, what I hate about online sales. . Went with stock strings, was hoping to use them but I'm not waiting. Will order local to avoid next time around.

06-Feb-17
Update:

Over the weekend I shot about 150 arrows and the string/cables feel and look great. No peep rotation and bow is right on manufacturers specs!

Very pleased with 60X! C

06-Feb-17
I have 60x threads on 3 bows in my house. They are my go to for replacement strings. Great quality. I have had to twist them here and there to get them in spec and tuned but that is the norm with any and all strings in my experience. I have had zero stretch and no peep rotation.

06-Feb-17
Great company to deal with but then,being a staff shooters,I'm going to be biased. Eleven of my twelve bows have 60X strings. Nice color selection as well.

06-Feb-17
I run 60x strings on all of my bows and my kids bows...except my Halon, he doesn't offer strings for it. I've never been disappointed with any of the strings from 60x.

06-Feb-17
I use them as well. They've been good.

09-Feb-17
Been shooting 45+ years and by far the best strings I've put on my bows. No peep rotation, stretch or serving separation. You won't be sorry - unsurpassed quality IMO. I've never shot so good and I believe these strings had a lot to do with it.

09-Feb-17
Quick question... Going to put mine on this weekend and it's the first time replacing strings. Should I shoot a few (or more 50-100) arrows, before resighting everything in and getting nock and peep set?

09-Feb-17
Darryl, absolutely. I usually just throw on a loop and install my peep and shoot 50-100 arrows at close range without worrying about where they hit on the target and then begin the tuning process. Once tuned I will dial everything in. Enjoy your new threads!

10-Feb-17
Top notch quality value and service every time

10-Feb-17
Darryl you can but I have used his string before and I just put them on and put everything where is was and perfect. I do believe I had to put one twist after putting it on to get peep perfect. Scooby

10-Feb-17

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
The lack of peep rotation was the first thing I noticed. I just did some yoke tuning with fletched and bareshaft arrows. The adjustments were very predictable and it took 15 minutes to get it done.

Only complaint was the serving for the string stop didn't quite line up. Had to rotate it 180 degrees to get it back on the serving.

10-Feb-17
I've tried them all and do see ever changing from 60x. Top notch!

12-Feb-17
Thanks for all the compliments. We never get tired of hearing from happy customers

14-Feb-17
Shooting them for a while now...Really like 'em!

14-Feb-17
Have them on a couple bows..... in a couple of days going to be putting them on the first x-bow I've ever worked on......

• Sitka Gear