Tradmike 10-Feb-17
Iowabowhunter 24-Mar-17
standswittaknife 24-Mar-17
Buglmin 24-Mar-17
Bushwacker 24-Mar-17
07-Feb-17

FDL's embedded Photo
FDL's embedded Photo
Hey guys I'm new to the forum so far I'm loving the posts, I was just wondering if any one else has tried these new arrows I found online there called zelor arrows I bought a dozen on line and ended up connecting on a bull last fall with them, i passed through on the bull with my long bow I was impressed with them and it's a good bang for your buck, let me know if anyone else has tried these I'm going to order another dozen for this coming falls adventures! cheers

07-Feb-17

FDL's embedded Photo
FDL's embedded Photo

08-Feb-17
I haven't tried them, but know they've been around a few years. Made in Australia. Quite heavy shaft as I recall...made of carbon fiber + aluminum and use a tapered outsert. Very straight too.

08-Feb-17
I just checked out there website,very affordable,I'm up to try a dozen.looks like a great big game arrow.. thanks for the input. Pat

08-Feb-17
Congrats and welcome to Bow Site!

can't add anything on the arrows as I've never heard of them:)

Mark

09-Feb-17
Nice bull there Lacey! Is that a Caribow you're shooting?

10-Feb-17
I have a dozen. They are very good shafts and shoot very well.

24-Mar-17
I've heard of them, I'm just so hesitant to order anything that has an outsert, been burned too many times! They do look like a nice arrow however- Nice moose too by the way!

24-Mar-17
Yes, not a fan out outserts at all. The moose is more impressive tho...

24-Mar-17
I'm shooting the Bloodsport arrows because of the outserts. They build a good foc arrow out of my struggle stiks.

24-Mar-17
Arrows look interesting. I went to their website, not a whole lot of information, but would like to learn more. Just curious, what is the weight of your arrow and what is the FOC? And nice moose, would love to hunt those one day.

• Sitka Gear