Fulldraw1972 14-Feb-17
Quinn @work 15-Feb-17
Quinn @work 15-Feb-17
jstephens61 15-Feb-17
KJC 15-Feb-17
08-Feb-17
Thread on archery talk now...

08-Feb-17
I'll believe it when I see it! He would have way too much to lose to chance it.

But, it must be true. It's on the internet!

08-Feb-17
T-Roy... They have the court document posted...

08-Feb-17
Just checked out AT and it seems legit. I just dont know why people are saying that they are selling or had to sell their farm? I imagine there was a fine but not big enough to sell the farm.

08-Feb-17

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo

08-Feb-17
I stand corrected........possibly. We shall see.

08-Feb-17
Check last post on AT - from Lee himself.

08-Feb-17
I don't see a post from lee? unless im looking at the wrong thread

08-Feb-17
According to Lee, he put the wrong tag on a deer and reported it. The reporting set off a red flag that brought the mistake to light. He had the correct tag in his possession so he apparently was not taking a deer he didn't have a tag for. Appears to be a tagging error.

09-Feb-17
He would have to be an idiot to poach a deer,I a tagging violation can happen when you have as many tags as he probably gets each year.

09-Feb-17
I don't care how minor or inconsequential the charge is.

Let's take him out and hang him NOW! And flog Tiffany to, she must be in on it.

We can have a fair trial later when the weather is nice and fishing is slow.

09-Feb-17
I hope this plays out well as just a simple mistake.

Good luck, Robb

09-Feb-17
He (lakosky) didn't post anything on AT. Somebody cut and pasted a statement from Facebook. The explanation does seem passable if it's a complete rendition of the facts. Who knows.

09-Feb-17
Rumor has it Spook spann is buying their farm

09-Feb-17
He (lakosky) didn't post anything on AT. Somebody cut and pasted a statement from Facebook. The explanation does seem passable if it's a complete rendition of the facts. Who knows.

09-Feb-17
Great thread title....the OP must work for the NY Post.

09-Feb-17
Oh NO!!!! He didn't kill little Cecil (pronounced ses-ill) did he??!!

Unlike mass media and f-bookers, we Bowsiters should hold ourselves to a higher standard refrain from bashing someone until the facts are known.

>>>>--------->

09-Feb-17

BTM's embedded Photo
BTM's embedded Photo
If you want a short version of the AT discussion, see above:

09-Feb-17
Boy I havent had a tag violation or error in over a year myself. Got one for putting utility trailer tags on boat trailer. In fact I screwed up so many I canthink remember them all. Two years ago stopped at border in Quebec and my bear tag pelt was labeled a mountain goat. They don't parlays francois in English too good there. I'm no cool fan anyway since from my experience with them and it's extensive has not been good on either a personal or professiobalcony level. I'm sure is just some technical trivial crap.

09-Feb-17
You know it's the off-season when you see threads like this...........

09-Feb-17
Been on the wrong side of tag violations. It happens. It doesn't make him a poacher. It didn't make me one either. No matter how many times the two Barney fife wildlife officials said it.

God Bless men

09-Feb-17
He put the wrong tag on a deer and it flagged with the DNR when he called in to register it. No big deal, honest mistake. It was like a $100 fine. Maybe it's my forgiving nature but let's not burn the guy at the stake for a minor mistake that he owned. It could happen to anyone. Lee and Tiffany are two of the nicest people you'll meet. Stuff happens, they are still good people and honest, ethical hunters in my book. Does anyone really think a guy like Lee with so much to lose is going to purposely call in a buck on a doe tag to shoot more bucks?

09-Feb-17
Everyone makes mistakes, some way bigger than this one! I am sure we all have things in our past we wish we could undo, I know I do!! In the last few years my attitude has changed... I don't do the things I used to, and I am grateful for a God and Savior that can and does forgive me for my daily shortcomings.

God Bless,

Scar.

09-Feb-17
Easy mistake to make, I once killed a stud coues buck and put my bear tag on it, I called the officer to come and check out my deer , he looked at the tag and said, i think you should put your deer tag on it.

09-Feb-17
It's a freaking easy mistake to put on a wrong tag.

Heck in Ohio it's setup to easily put on a wrong tag because they have all went to regular paper from a printer.

This was done to save the state money!

We us to have a pokey-oke setup several years back that would help prevent it.

So now in Ohio if you do wrong tag and Cal it in you are forced to buy another unless it was your last either sex tag for that zone then your out of luck for the season.

States are responsible for the confusion when they make all tags look alike except one word to save money.

09-Feb-17
BTM, Plus X 1000

09-Feb-17
If this was an honest mistake and he had the proper tag,, citing him and dragging him into court is a bit over zealous. I think burning two tags on one animal should suffice.

09-Feb-17
Nice dramatic thread title. Pulled me in, just like the media machine that I don't trust.

Does anybody honestly care that Lakosky put the wrong tag on an animal? Sure doesn't effect me at all.

09-Feb-17
We have so many tags on our licenses you have to have a damn accountant to figure them out. It would be an easy mistake to make. I didn't fill out the back of the buck tag last season. Oops ! Buck was still legal, I just overlooked it. I caught it, but I'm pretty sure the GW would have scolded me and let it slide.

09-Feb-17
"but let's not burn the guy at the stake for a minor mistake that he owned."

But ripping others down so that we feel better about ourselves is what we do.

09-Feb-17
The title of this thread and use of the word "Poaching" is about as honestly disgusting as anything I've seen. Poaching involves wanton illegal killing. A tagging issue might be a violation but it sure doesn't rise to the severity of poaching. If anything got poached here it was likely Lee's reputation.

09-Feb-17

GhostBird's embedded Photo
GhostBird's embedded Photo
OMG... horrible. At least Tiffany didn't screw up.

At least there is now something on this thread worth a look.

09-Feb-17
I can't believe someone here said to flog Tiffany! now a stern talking too with a bit of tickling is all that is needed.....

09-Feb-17
OK I'm going to take it there.

Am I the only one thinking about Lee and Tiffany discussion at home?

Lee - Damn social media is eating me alive!

Tiffany - Babe I wish I could make your day go better.

Lee - Ummmmmm!!! (Grin on his face)

09-Feb-17
Thank you for that post Andy. Now we know all know what we want to Crush! :)

09-Feb-17
Hey guys I am sitting here thinking how we're are saying you know what it was an easy mistake for Lee to make let's look at the original poster maybe his choice of words now would be different maybe we shouldn't bash our fellow bowsiter so much?

09-Feb-17
Thank goodness they didn't have Spook's songwriters do their theme song. That would have been a felony!

09-Feb-17
The next time a celebrity hunter accidentally walks out of a savings & loan with one of their pens in his pocket, within 30 minutes someone will post a thread with the title of "Rumor of so-and-so caught bank robbing!" Sure am glad I never had a brain fart and got some paperwork mixed up. :)

09-Feb-17
midwest x 2

09-Feb-17
Are they lining up sponsers for the flogging Tiffany episode or will it go Pay For View? I am crushed!

09-Feb-17
They are two of the nicest, most humble people anyone could ever know. Simple mistake that can happen to anybody.

09-Feb-17
I thought poaching was where you kill a deer and don't tag it at all. This sounds like a little mix-up, hardly worth smearing the guy's name all over the internet over.

09-Feb-17
Surely there is the technology to change or delete the thread title.

Headline assassination by innuendo, intentional or not.

Didn't you'all get enough of that over the last half year? Eh?

09-Feb-17
" I'm more interested why the ECO felt compelled to charge him. "

And if he didn't we'd have to wear ear plugs to drown out the cries of "FAVORITISM!!!" Seriously, accusing a LEO of jealousy for doing his/her job is pretty lame.

09-Feb-17
If you can't handle a discussion Ambush, then don't read or reply. Pretty simple. I'm sure the lakoskys will be perfectly fine after this public execution on Bowsite and Archerytalk. Or maybe this is just the beginning, maybe it will uncover a lifelong string of "Honest Mistakes" that will bring them To JUSTICE!!!!! Oh the humanity

09-Feb-17
I wonder how many people opened this thread hoping for salacious, juicy details of a reputation and career ruining incident? I suspect a lot. Envy is one of homo sapiens' crappier characteristics, for sure. Based on the little I've see of them, they aren't my favorite TV hunters but they aren't on my chit list either, glad to see it appears at this point to be a minor infraction.

09-Feb-17
A more appropriate thread title would've been:

"Rumor of Tiffany Lakosky caught Speeding!"...

Elite_RSP- a discussion is fine, but that thread title is a bit harsh.

09-Feb-17
I think what we are all wondering is what kind of a guy pulls over Tiffany and actually gives her a ticket? Talk about dedication to your job and protecting the good people of Iowa!

09-Feb-17
Elite, I can handle a discussion, it's the assertion of the thread title that I find very unfair. And not unlike a National Enquirer headline, your title was meant to grab attention by offering meat when there is only a very thin broth. Sorry man, but I think you went overboard.

I don't know the Lakosky's. I don't even watch their show. So no personal stake.

09-Feb-17
Unless you directly want to attack someone's livelihood, a more appropriate thread title would have been no thread title at all.

Seriously, how this warrants any discussion at all is beyond me, other than someone who wants to sensationalize something and hurt somebody's reputation, and therefore their ability to produce income.

Our society's tendency to gleefully revel in another persons misfortune sickens me.

09-Feb-17
The thread title is horsecrap. I don't know the Lakoskys either, and don't find their show entertaining. it's not for me. That being said, what we know is that Lee Lakosky put the wrong tag on a deer and turned himself in. That points to someone who made an honest mistake. People do make mistakes. And if he tagged the animal after dark, I can see that happening easily.

Let he who has not made a paperwork mistake cast the first stone.

It's not poaching, it's an oops.

09-Feb-17
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Lee Lakosky accused of tearing the tags off of mattresses! I am so enraged!

09-Feb-17
What Bad Karma said. This type of thread with the title is wrong, and degrades this forum. Stick to the facts.

09-Feb-17
What Kevin and others have said x2. The thread title was BS and clueless as to what poaching really is. Those who promote "rumors" always hide behind "hey, I didn't start it, I'm just passing it on....." Some will even defend it after it turns out to be BS with "well, they didn't get caught THIS time.....but from what I have heard...."

09-Feb-17
I was hoping this post was a spoof or a joke of some kind... I don't know them, I have watched her, I mean them a few times... From all I have ever heard they are good people.

Just a mistake!

Scar.

09-Feb-17
I think when the OP posted, the details of what actually went down were not available... just playing Devil's Advocate here.

IMO, as far as the accused is concerned (and I'm not a fan nor a celebrity sycophant), that's not poaching. That's an honest mistake resulting in a citation.

And I don't blame the warden for citing him. He certainly could have let him off with a warning, but that could have been misconstrued as favoritism/preferential treatment so I don't doubt that he had in mind how it'd look if he didn't cite him. The more visible you are, the more you need to have your ducks in a row because you're an example.

09-Feb-17
Enticing headline, good job on reeling everyone in. The details are in the body, makes ya work for a valid position... nothing wrong w/ that.

I agree Idyll, and while at the same time I could see a warning being sufficient. The citation illustrates to others the value we place on our resources and how they are managed, but he did identify his mistake. I watch wardens all the time and while sometimes they do give citations in similar situations they are often lenient with the extent of multiple citations, confiscations and hunting rights.

Whats terrible is when major poaching rings are exposed and slapped on the wrists. Its a slap in everyone's face. Often makes warden's efforts seem silly.

09-Feb-17
I opened this thread knowing it was some bogus charge. I understand mistakes happen and that is all this was. I do agree about just a warning should of been issued. Honestly very few people maybe 3 or 4 would even of known about the infraction and they could of discussed it and agreed to issue a warning. Scooby

09-Feb-17
Bakex2

09-Feb-17
There's a big difference between a paperwork/red tape error and poaching.

I too believe he would never do that intentionally.

In the "old days", I don't think things would have been blown up so much. There's a good chance the Game warden would have analyzed things, checked for previous violations, talked things over with Lee, come to a logical conclusion, and then more than likely simply made the correction.

09-Feb-17
Ken, I'm not sure the "old days" would have made much difference. It was the "old days" where Roger Rothhaar was ticketed for not immediately tagging a legally killed deer.

09-Feb-17
Here's Lee's reply on facebook: I apologize, I made an honest mistake. I inadvertently put the wrong tag on a deer I shot. I went home and registered it like we're supposed to and that's what flagged it. Everyone involved realized it was an honest mistake but we also realize that we have to be treated the same as anyone else and own up to the mistake. I had the valid tag so nothing about the taking of the deer was illegal, just in the tagging of it. Let me assure you that I respect these animals more than anything and purposely taking one illegally in any way shape or form would not interest me in the least. I, as an Iowa resident and landowner, can take 3 bucks a year. In the 14 years that I've lived here I've only used all 3 tags 4-5 times. This year, like most others, the season ended with an unused Iowa tag in my pocket. We also own land in Illinois and Missouri and I didn't shoot a deer in either of those states either. The point is that having deer tags is not (and has never been) an issue and I'd have absolutely no reason to purposely or knowingly take a deer illegally in any manner, I certainly have valid tags for them. Everything we do is on film and put out there for everyone to see, we're certainly not hiding anything. I do realize the position we are in and that we need need to be above things like this and for that I sincerely apologize. So, to all our friends and fans all I can say is that it was an honest mistake, I'm sorry and it won't happen again.

Lee

09-Feb-17
Sounds good to me. Honest mistake.

09-Feb-17
There's plenty of real poachers out there,this doesn't appear to be poaching.I do agree that tv hunters,guides and outfitters who make $$$ from hunting should be held to higher standards when they are aware they are breaking the law.This isn't poaching this is a mistake!Poaching is the intentional pursuit and or killing of wildlife in an illegal manner

09-Feb-17
That is a plausible explanation. I'll suggest we talk about more important things, like broadhead choice, where we can all agree.

09-Feb-17
Don't know the guy, but with that response= innocent.

09-Feb-17
We all make misnakes

09-Feb-17
Do you think the CO gave him the ticket simply to be the one who cited Lee? The more I think about the harder I lean towards a warning, put yourself or a friend in the same position.... which would you prefer for the defendant?

I am assuming they did not cease the deer?

09-Feb-17
I'm leaning more towards the CO feeling that he better ticket him or he would get flamed for showing favoritism.

09-Feb-17
My Goodness, Tiffany is a baby doll.

09-Feb-17
Perhaps Troy, but considering the circumstances he wasn't trying to cover up the mistake. Sounds more like johnny law had a hard on that day.

09-Feb-17
Perhaps the Lakoskys paid the COs off to cover up their illegal activities. Maybe by giving a large donation to IOWA DNR. Who knows... Maybe this will be the undoing of Lee and Tiffany??? Either way... Who cares... It was a post on a hunting message board that means very little to very few. Life goes on either way for all of us, well except a few on here that need a hug....

09-Feb-17
I am in a lousy mood tonite so here goes. Elite, u are new here and your post and follow up post are garbage, as I have a feeling that would apply to you also. Crawl back under thr rock you came from and spew your ignorance somewhere else.

09-Feb-17
I still don't know all the facts. Lee statement on face book didn't tell many facts. The question I have. What tag did he use and what tag did he have left?

09-Feb-17
If the tag was attached to the deer then the CO really didn't have have a choice but to issue the least level of ticket possible, then let a judge decide if Lee chose to fight it. If the CO believed it was an intentional attempt to conceal a crime he would have dropped the hammer, confiscated their equipment, vehicles, etc..

Elite, maybe that catbox called AT paid you to come over here and crap on a great bowhunting site? Maybe you just don't like successful people and love to see them brought down? Who cares?

09-Feb-17
Way more smoke here than there is fire. If this happened to John Smith ( or insert your favorite name ) nobody would be talking about it.

09-Feb-17
Sounds like maybe Elite hit on Tiffany and got shut down hard. Gut shot.

09-Feb-17
I don't need a hug, but will say I've been on the other side of defamation of character on a message board and it is not much fun at all when you're the one being defamed. If I'm Lee Lakosky, and someone "defamed" me, on a message board in the industry that pays my bills I'd care. I'll never understand people spewing gossip about things that don't concern them.

10-Feb-17
Elite....

What are your personal issues with these people? You have had two or three chances to walk this back and save some kind of credibility. Instead you double down on innuendo with a side order of baseless accusation. Real classy.

This isn't AT. We TRY to hold a higher standard. Doesn't always work. Especially in cases like this.....

10-Feb-17
Lee's honest response. Sounds good. best tactical reviews and best compound bow review and also other review is here!

10-Feb-17
I am glad this did play out well and was just a simple mistake.

Thanks for the follow-up post of what Lee shared.

Good luck, Robb

10-Feb-17
I called in a Doe on a Bonus Tag, but used the wrong License #.

I turned myself in to the Virginia Game Department once I realized my error.

They said it was a clerical error, and to be more careful. No ticket issued.

Now, do I get a hug from Tiffany or not ?

10-Feb-17
I can't believe I'm typing this but this thread should be closed. It's turning into the Washington Post. Thought we held this site to higher standards.

10-Feb-17
I think maybe Elite was hoping Lee would get hauled off to jail so he could move in on Tiffany?

10-Feb-17
Poor choice of words, crucify the guy. I didn't realize I was among saints.

10-Feb-17
The thread title certainly demonstrates envy on behalf of the poster. No facts posted and reeking of someone resentful of themselves not having another persons qualities or possessions. We have a place for most of those threads (AT or MM). Since this thread was dumped here, I challenge the OP to put on some rubber gloves and mold it into something substantive with facts. Maybe the smell will go away and leave us with the trophy story you hoped would have been revealed by now.

10-Feb-17
There is always room for a sincere apology.

10-Feb-17
Wow, I was actually bored this morning at work and decided to read this whole thread. I hope Pat just delete's it now as ONE ELITE A$$ made some very ignorant statements. I have zero involvement with the Lakosky's or hunting TV at all. I see NOTHING worth Bowsite time here. I quit AT years ago for Elite drama queens and their spew. Bowsite is better than this.

10-Feb-17
I wonder if by deciding to accept the citation and pay a fine Lee will not be allowed into Canada to hunt in the future?

10-Feb-17
Unless it is a "felony", getting into Canada shouldn't be an issue.

10-Feb-17
Honest mistake and he owned up to it. I did it once a long time ago, put on the wrong tag in all my excitement. The EPO corrected me when I checked it in and didn't write me up. I was shocked when he pointed out the error.

Non story here, seems like a classy guy and they have a lot to lose.

10-Feb-17
I killed an Antelope once, hung it in the barn, caped it and was taking the head to the taxi about 50 miles away. I thought since the meat is hanging in a barn at home and the head and cape will be in the bed of the truck I better take the tag. I got to the taxi and a game warden was there talking to the owner. We talked for a while then I pulled out the head and he saw the tag on it and asked where is the meat ? I told him it is back at the house, he said the tag should be with the meat. I explained the meat is home and I'm out driving around with the head and thought I needed a tag to show....nope . He said I could go confiscated the meat and take the head but I really think it was an honest mistake so no ticket but he did go to my place and look at the antelope/meat........ %$@& happens. Just like Lee, it was a mistake and that mistake wont happen again !!

10-Feb-17
Nothing to be jealous of. Just another pair of TV hunters. To a point they all make themselves look good for the camera. And there's three sides to a story-he/she said,they said,and the truth down the middle.

10-Feb-17
Envy. Lmao... I just posted a rumor from another site. I don't watch shows, buy items because someone else uses them or give 2 shits about them. They have zero impact on my life or hunting. Some of you guys must be rubbing your Lee and Tiffany dolls as I type this. WOW...

10-Feb-17
Elite- If it was a rumor from another site, why keep spreading it? You used a click bait title which doesn't even fit the offense allegedly committed. If you're going to come on here and spread BS, you'd better be prepared to have it slung back at you. The drama queens on Archery Talk are begging for your return. Run along now.

10-Feb-17
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him." comes to mind here...

--Mitch

10-Feb-17
Elite, your point above, reading as follows, "It was a post on a hunting message board that means very little to very few..." truly shows your true impetuous and lack of intelligence. These (fine) folks and many, many others make their living with their names and reputation that goes along with their name, whether it be a professional hunter, physician, accountant, radio voice, or Joe Plumber. Many, if not most times these people have spent their lifetime working to build up that very same name and is ultimately a great part of their livelihood. In case you aren't aware, today's social media is probably the strongest media source x10 available worldwide with the blink of an eye speed and once on the Internet, it's a permanent record somewhere... Just think about the consequences a little before running your happy strokes over the keyboard in your basement.

10-Feb-17

10-Feb-17
"Sounds like maybe Elite hit on Tiffany and got shut down hard."

My wife says this is clearly the only plausible explanation for this thread...

10-Feb-17
ELite,

Be a real man and delete the thread, or at least go back change the title... So, I was just spreading rumors about someone I don't know, ain't gonna cut it here!

10-Feb-17
I'd like to see this thread disappear actually.

10-Feb-17
Celebrity or not no one should have to see their name attached to bogaus accusations on a public site for everyone to read when clearly there was no poaching involved. If I came on a site with hanus accusations about me I would demand them removed.

10-Feb-17
When a thread title has the word RUMOR in it, hang on and make some popcorn. LOL

10-Feb-17
I found out this year that when you are fortunate enough to take an exceptional critter you will have a very small number of cockroaches that will start rumors to try to downgrade it without a shred of fact. I guess its because misery loves company. I try to be the best person I can be and I assume others are doing the same. When you take pride in trying to do things right and you get labeled otherwise it cuts damn deep. I'd rather be fooled than falsely accuse a good person. From what I see here Mr. Lee is only guilty of being human. It looks like an honest mistake.

10-Feb-17
"Rumor of Lee Lakosky caught Poaching!!"

Those 2 explanation points at the end tell a story about the OP.

10-Feb-17
I would agree shut it down.

11-Feb-17
"There is always room for a sincere apology."

Exactly. Instead we get this.....

"Perhaps the Lakoskys paid the COs off to cover up their illegal activities. Maybe by giving a large donation to IOWA DNR. Who knows... Maybe this will be the undoing of Lee and Tiffany???"

And...."maybe it will uncover a lifelong string of "Honest Mistakes" that will bring them To JUSTICE!!!!!"

Yeah..... just passing along "news" from another site..... you had chances to walk it back. Instead doubled down on jealousy and envy. Twice. Or Tiffany really did tell you to take a long walk on a short pier......

11-Feb-17
I think we should blame Trump for the actions of others, and divisions in the hunting world.

11-Feb-17
Well there's a waste of 5 minutes. I should know better than to click on threads started by Hillary supporters...

11-Feb-17
Td. I don't need to walk anything back. It's a message board. There is no requirement for you to read or respond to a post. If Pat wants to delete the thread then he obviously can. When it's all said and done, who cares.

11-Feb-17
It's pretty obvious the only one who doesn't care is the OP. Interesting is he hasn't figured that out yet.

11-Feb-17
Elite, you keep saying "who cares?". Well, maybe the Lakosky family and friends.

Maybe Lakosky's should go on your forums and Facebook and ask about the rumours of your child porn accusations.

They could say they saw it on another forum.

12-Feb-17
Alot of talk about nothing but a tagging mistake. A warning would have sufficed. Lee is not that stupid to risk everything. Many haters out there with much jealousy.

12-Feb-17
Elite_RSP, you should walk back every word. It's clear you want to defame another hunter with rumor and innuendo. What if we all write "Perhaps Elite_RSP has sex with livestock? And paid off the ranchers to keep it quiet?" I have as much evidence of that claim as you do of Lee Lakosky paying off a WCO.

Good grief, grow up. You're embarrassing yourself.

12-Feb-17
Elite-RSP has sex with livestock? is that legal?

12-Feb-17
Never heard of the guy, but using the wrong tag unknowingly is pretty trivial. Lost a tag off a deer dragging him a mile in the dark and the warden let it go even though I offered to backtrack the next day to find it. A young trainee did make me go back to find my arrow years ago. It was cedar and I brought him back only half of it. He wanted to make sure my name was on it. He didn't last too long up here.

12-Feb-17
lawdy, you have to put your name on your arrows? really?

12-Feb-17
That is the law in NH. It can and has created problems for some. Someone writes your name on an arrow and then shoots someones cat, guess who they come looking for. Do not laugh I know a guy it happened too! Scooby

12-Feb-17
I thought it got derailed when the rumor came out about a certain somebody was banging goats.

12-Feb-17
Male or female?

12-Feb-17
You guys still flogging this dead horse?

12-Feb-17
What a big nothing burger. Very easy to make this clerical error. Being that he had the proper tag l am surprised that Dnr even wrote a summons. A warning and correction should have been sufficient.

12-Feb-17
Yes we have to have our names and addresses on our arrows. Got checked a week ago when the warden stopped me on a woods road as I was going after snowshoes. He is a rabid beagler too and just wanted to shoot the bull about hare hunting.

13-Feb-17
I killed the biggest buck of my life in Iowa back in '06. In my excitement, I accidentally put my doe tag on the buck's rack. The warden showed up after we loaded it into the pickup out in the farmer's field. He was friendly, we were all excited. Carrying out his duty, he checked the tag and noticed my error. I was mortified. What a stupid mistake, and now my biggest buck was going to be confiscated. To my relief, the warden simply suggested I peel the tag off and put the correct one on the deer. I did so immediately, he congratulated me on a fine trophy and went on his way. I was very grateful for the grace given to me. It could've ended badly.

13-Feb-17
No ticket involved, just a look back on changing times. Back in the early 60's this farm kid, who was a couple years short of having a drivers license, took the folk's 48 chevy for a drive. Fortune took him to Muskrat Late, aptly named for it's residents. No need to get out of the car to spot and stalk as there was plenty of targets within range from the road. I don't remember what the score was when the warden drove up behind me, but I know the shooting stopped. Time has erased the bulk of the conversation that ensued, only the "get home right now" remains. Never told the folks, never shot at muskrats at Muskrat Lake again, and never miss the opportunity to reflect on one lucky farm kid when I drive by Muskrat Lake.

13-Feb-17
You mean I went all the way through this thread and nobody brought it around to another pic of Tiffany? Just shows how few men there are these days.

Lee was going above board recognizing that as a celebrity, simply putting the correct tag on the animal and burning the doe tag (which admit it is what a lot of us would do) wasn't strictly speaking what the law states and he has to hold himself to the highest ethical standards. Good for him. Now, another snap of Tiffany, looking pensive "gee honey, was it worth the grief?"

14-Feb-17
Point is Tiffany is very overrated. At best, she's a 5. Never was a 6 and never will be. Lee is like a 4, so he married up. You guys need some better standards.

14-Feb-17
I wonder if he has Made this "Mistake" before? Or is this the first time he got caught... Hmm.. Maybe now he will obey the laws, but I doubt it..

14-Feb-17
Elite_RSP, when will you finally stop beating your wife?

14-Feb-17
When she starts to listen.

At least now I can use my doe tag this year on an Iowa buck!!! It seem that it's perfectly fine to do that...

14-Feb-17
Karma has a weird way of slapping you in the face sometimes. I think your building up to an epic beat down.

14-Feb-17
Link, I follow the Law so I'll be just fine. Life is good....

Now that I can shoot 2 bucks in Iowa this year. Yipeeee

14-Feb-17
Elite - I fell for your "clickbait" last week and it seemed like something big did happen. But after Lee's statement came out and everything was cleared up you continue to dig yourself into a deeper hole. I'm not sure if you're trying to just troll but I have a feeling your time on Bowsite is almost up.

14-Feb-17
That really escalated quickly.

14-Feb-17
Now elite is just being a dink.

A person that obviously craves attention, acceptance and recognition, but his personality makes it near impossible.

A sad conundrum.

14-Feb-17
I am. ?? Really.. I suggest you read thru the thread again. Where have I been a Dick to anyone?? I suggest you put down your lakosky bobble head and look!!

14-Feb-17
Aww, Tiffany must'a hurt you bad eh, really crushed your balls.

Was it on a forum? Facebook? Maybe in person at a show, right in front of other people?

Gut shot and left to suffer on your own.

Whatever it was, you got a serious hate you should deal with in a more socially acceptable manner.

14-Feb-17
Ambush x2.

The equivalent of farting in a crowded elevator just as he steps off..... and thinking it's funny...... yet funny is not the impression he leaves with them......

14-Feb-17
I guess we shouldn't overlook the possibility that it was Lee that turned him down.

14-Feb-17
Getting very ouch here guys.

14-Feb-17

Don K's embedded Photo
Don K's embedded Photo

14-Feb-17
Xbow. Tiffany only a 5 at best? Wow, looks awful cute in those camp boggins!

14-Feb-17
So he shot the buck then bought the tag later?

14-Feb-17
I would say Tiffany is over a 5. I would also put her in the danger zone of the "Hot Crazy Matrix"

"Sallow Hal" joined us as well I see.

14-Feb-17
IMHO the OP is acting like a total a**hole, as he obviously was hoping that Lee got 20 years to life for using the wrong tag and just that small fine isn't enough! He also lacks any kind of reading comprehension since Lee didn't get "caught" by a GW, but found out his mistake when he called the DNR to register it on the phone and the numbers he gave them didn't match that for a buck tag that he also had and if he had looked closer would have been the tag he used for the buck and called that one in. IMHO he should have received a warning and just been asked to tag the buck correctly and give them the number on the buck tag and to eat the wrong tag that he had used by mistake. For the OP to continue on with conjecture that this was just one of a number of violations that Lee has probably committed and finally got caught is the last straw and if it was my site he'd be gone!

14-Feb-17
I thought I read his entry was flagged by the computer system?

14-Feb-17
Amazing to watch a guy destroy his reputation by trying to destroy someone's reputation. Poetic justice I suppose.

14-Feb-17
The ticket says "purchased tag after harvest"

I dont understand

14-Feb-17
Kevin, I didn't break the law. My reputation is fine. I don't tag bucks with doe tags and say OOPS, simple mistake officer... I'll try harder next time..

14-Feb-17

Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo
Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo
Here you go Williamtell. Tiff even has her game face on.

15-Feb-17

15-Feb-17

15-Feb-17
Just saw a posting of the ticket,WOW, I sure didn't know Lee is 50. Pretty active. Let's hope Tiffany gets busted so we know how old she is! ;)

15-Feb-17
"My reputation is fine."

Not here.

This Topic has been locked. Thank you.

• Sitka Gear