Ermine 12-Feb-17
Franzen 13-Feb-17
LINK 13-Feb-17
DEC 13-Feb-17
Scrappy 13-Feb-17
writer 13-Feb-17
smarba 14-Feb-17
12-Feb-17
Did a fun little DIY project today in preparation for the upcoming turkey season

Easy to do. Enjoy the video

12-Feb-17
Cool! I bought a Heads Up turkey decoy that I'm dying to try. I have a Montana decoy I might try to modify it like you did!

12-Feb-17
Word has it you'll be shot for sure! :-)

Looks good!

12-Feb-17
Yep, everyone who attempted stupid stunts like that last year is dead. Shot dead, as correctly predicted by the Bowsite Safety Squad.

12-Feb-17
Yep, everyone who attempted stupid stunts like that last year is dead. Shot dead, as correctly predicted by the Bowsite Safety Squad.

12-Feb-17

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
and I bet your modification will work also. Much like the Ultimate Preditor turkey decoy.
and I bet your modification will work also. Much like the Ultimate Preditor turkey decoy.
The bow attached Heads Up decoy work well for me last spring

12-Feb-17
I really like the heads up decoy! Works like a charm

13-Feb-17
"Yep, everyone who attempted stupid stunts like that last year is dead. Shot dead, as correctly predicted by the Bowsite Safety Squad."

I was going to say "Hence the lack of those individuals posting up their kills on this thread", but then Paul had to go and ruin it. ;^)

13-Feb-17
I'm thinking that decoy definitely needs some Kevlar backing. ;) Looks good.

13-Feb-17

DEC's embedded Photo
DEC's embedded Photo
I did pretty much the same thing last spring with an old Montana decoy. I didn't connect on a bird using it but surprisingly I survived the season without so much as a gun shot being thrown my way ... I know buy a lottery ticket right ... ;)

13-Feb-17
Been doing it for a few years now. Make killing almost to easy.

13-Feb-17
You've been doing what, Scrappy....shooting guys hunting with decoys on their bows? :-)

14-Feb-17
Good one writer!!! LOL

• Sitka Gear