LKH 14-Feb-17
400 Elk @Home 14-Feb-17
Guardian Hunter 14-Feb-17
Buck 17-Feb-17
Buglmin 17-Feb-17
glidingindian 18-Feb-17
Sage Buffalo 20-Feb-17
14-Feb-17
Hi guys I'm looking for some input for a fully guided elk hunt out west. I was lucky enough to pull a NM tag my first year and have been unsuccessful on getting another one. Other states that offer great success on good 300" bulls? Thank!

14-Feb-17
Try spoon creek outfitters in oregon for a rosevelt great place

14-Feb-17
First you need to tell us how many points you have in CO, MT, WY, UT.

14-Feb-17
Steve Chappell Co hunt would be top on my list.

14-Feb-17
Look at Cody Card in Montana. Really good guy with great guides.

17-Feb-17
Thanks guys, I'm concerned in some areas with devastating snow totals. I have 0 points but am applying for the no point state NM which I've hunted before in Gila.

17-Feb-17
Look at Banded Peaks Ranch Outfitters. The upper ranch that Dennis Schults runs is unreal. Watch the videos on youtube and see the giant 373" bull killed there two years ago. It's a great ranch...

18-Feb-17
Trophy ridge outfitters in the Gila. They hunt 15, 16a and 16d and 23. Audrey McQueen is the outfitter, nine time RMEF elk calling champion and just a great person. I have killed several bulls there (290-408 inches) and passed up many over 300 (got cocky, wished I hadn't) and my youngest son killed a fine bull there. Been there 9 or 10 times. If u draw this is a great deal, if u don't then the LO tags really expensive.

20-Feb-17
Montana Hunt & Fish Co. - usually 100% successful every year on 6x6 bulls. Great guides.

You can also hunt antelope and deer.

It's not cheap but doable especially if you like to be in front of elk every day.

• Sitka Gear