sir misalots 16-Feb-17
RutnStrut 16-Feb-17
Scooby-doo 16-Feb-17
APauls 17-Feb-17
Ole Coyote 18-Feb-17
15-Feb-17

Bake's embedded Photo
Bake's embedded Photo
Anyone else make lists of all the off-season work to be done?

I'm always stressed I won't get it all done :)

15-Feb-17
I even forgot . . . "Release persimmon tree near saddle fence set"

Driving me nuts!

15-Feb-17
Bake, Yes I do. The off season "work" is fun for me, and it never ends because we are never satisfied.

Best wishes!

15-Feb-17
Haaa. Looks like a great time to me....I remember the day when Ida wasted that precious time chasing a different "tail" ..

15-Feb-17
Yup, I started keeping notes in my phone also. I don't lose them that way.

15-Feb-17
Every day, for everything... Work, Play, Honey-do's etc... I usually have 4-5 projects going at once, so the lists help me remain focused.

Scar.

15-Feb-17
Yup I have a list for all my trail cams that are currently still out as well as another for all of my mineral site location so and what I need for them.

15-Feb-17
Yep! All 20+ stands are logged in my memory bank and on my HuntStand app. Sometimes it reminds when looking at the stand sites, to replace stand or trim. Also note New stand sites on it as well. Going to hang a couple new sets in the next few weeks. I like your list!

15-Feb-17
Bake, I'd be more concerned about your 39% battery life. You're gonna run outta juice before you get all that done ! :)

16-Feb-17
Yep Lots to do before Oct 2017

16-Feb-17
Bake, your list looks a lot like mine.

16-Feb-17
I have 56 stands and 4 ground blinds to maintain. The new ones I want to put up and the other stuff I need to do are all written on a paper plate. So yes I do take notes! Scooby

17-Feb-17
Naaaaaaawww. Just wait till opening day, dust off the stick flinger, grab a greasy burger on the way out of the driveway at first light, wipe the grease off on my hunting duds and climb into last years stand that i hope hasn't got any damage since last year and whack a booner! Nuthin to it.

18-Feb-17
Iuse a climber so I change locations as the wind demands ! I do not use ground blinds too many thiefs locally.

• Sitka Gear