15-Feb-17

XbowfromNY's Link
Anybody hunt with these guys?

15-Feb-17
T T M F T

16-Feb-17
Nobody?

16-Feb-17
Maybe if you if you did not post the link and make it look like an advertisement. Scooby

16-Feb-17
Sorry. I have no affiliation whatsoever. Contemplating booking a hunt with them. that's all.

16-Feb-17
Never heard of them myself but the phone number is a Florida number. Go to Kentucky hunting.com and ask. Someone should have some info as there are guys from all over the state on there.

17-Feb-17
I've been there . Bryan Dirr is an excellent fellow . Lodge was very clean and pleasant . Food was great. I turkey hunted there, tons of birds. I have not deer hunted there but my guess is it's excellent . Bryan is obviously a workaholic when it comes to food plots , stand locations and what not . While I was there in the spring I actually volunteered to help him with hanging stands for the fall . We had great fun . I think you should try them out . I followed them on Facebook and you could see a lot of pics of animals , plots, lodge on there.

17-Feb-17
I have not hunted there but dissing an outfitter because of their choice of music is not fair.

17-Feb-17

17-Feb-17
Thanks guys. PECO's 2 comments are blank?

17-Feb-17
PM sent

17-Feb-17
Didn't get one.

17-Feb-17
Awesome bunch of guys, great outfit and operation. In my opinion if I was to go back to KY it would be with them.

17-Feb-17
Thx.

15-Sep-17
I didn't end up going this year, but so far it looks like they doing great.

15-Sep-17
I've seen some big bucks on their FB page lately.

16-Sep-17
My computer security system indicates that is a phishing link. Just saying.

17-Sep-17
The very fact that they have a "Hit List" on the web site would be a no for me. i dont want to hunt with the deer mafia.

17-Sep-17
I understand your disdain for the phrases used like " hit list " but I would personally vouch for Bryan as a nice fella and a serious hunter who has his guests best interests at heart .

21-Nov-17
Circling back on this- wishing I went in 2017. Looks like they killed a bunch of good bucks. Hopefully I can swing it in 2018.

• Sitka Gear