KSMike 18-Feb-17
Gator 20-Feb-17
bigbuckODY 20-Feb-17
bigbuckODY 20-Feb-17
>>>--arrow1--> 21-Feb-17
Rockbass 25-Feb-17
Pig Doc 26-Feb-17
16-Feb-17
Can anyone recommend a good Osceola turkey hunting outfitter? The Osceola is the last bird I have to get for my Grand Slam. If possible, I wouldn't mind throwing in a gator or hog hunt as well. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

17-Feb-17
Have fun. Cool birds, in a great area. Come hungry because the folks down there know how to cook.

17-Feb-17
Osceola outfitters. Hoppy kempfer. He's the best down here.

18-Feb-17
Tall Tine Outfitters, Ted Jaycox. Finished my slam with him 2 years ago after 3 unsuccessful attempts with other outfitters.

20-Feb-17
Send my wife shopping and come shoot 'em from my yard. On second thought, might be cheaper to go with an outfitter.

20-Feb-17
yes im working in florida right now and i came across a hog hunting guide but his specialty is turkey hes cheap and his turkey hunting success is 100% he really targets bowhunters so hes really good hes in Chiefland Florida its 45 minutes southwest of gainsville his name is T.R. # is 13525384711 and leave him a message his price will nock everyone out of the park :) ive become friends with him hes a great guy :) id recommend calling him tonight

20-Feb-17
yes im working in florida right now and i came across a hog hunting guide but his specialty is turkey hes cheap and his turkey hunting success is 100% he really targets bowhunters so hes really good hes in Chiefland Florida its 45 minutes southwest of gainsville his name is T.R. # is 13525384711 and leave him a message his price will nock everyone out of the park :) ive become friends with him hes a great guy :) id recommend calling him tonight

21-Feb-17
I finished my slam with TR Baxter. You will have a GREAT time and bring your wife. After your hunt take your wife to cedar keys very nice vacation spot.

25-Feb-17
I finished my slam with TR as well three years ago. When he is not hunting he is a licenced Vet. Great guy and small outfit with lots of birds.

26-Feb-17
Tall Tine. Ted will get you on birds!

• Sitka Gear