Gator 20-Feb-17
bigbuckODY 20-Feb-17
bigbuckODY 20-Feb-17
>>>--arrow1--> 21-Feb-17
Rockbass 25-Feb-17
UltimatePred 13-Apr-17
Timbrhuntr 13-Apr-17
16-Feb-17
Can anyone recommend a good Osceola turkey hunting outfitter? The Osceola is the last bird I have to get for my Grand Slam. If possible, I wouldn't mind throwing in a gator or hog hunt as well. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

17-Feb-17
Have fun. Cool birds, in a great area. Come hungry because the folks down there know how to cook.

17-Feb-17
Osceola outfitters. Hoppy kempfer. He's the best down here.

18-Feb-17
Tall Tine Outfitters, Ted Jaycox. Finished my slam with him 2 years ago after 3 unsuccessful attempts with other outfitters.

20-Feb-17
Send my wife shopping and come shoot 'em from my yard. On second thought, might be cheaper to go with an outfitter.

20-Feb-17
yes im working in florida right now and i came across a hog hunting guide but his specialty is turkey hes cheap and his turkey hunting success is 100% he really targets bowhunters so hes really good hes in Chiefland Florida its 45 minutes southwest of gainsville his name is T.R. # is 13525384711 and leave him a message his price will nock everyone out of the park :) ive become friends with him hes a great guy :) id recommend calling him tonight

20-Feb-17
yes im working in florida right now and i came across a hog hunting guide but his specialty is turkey hes cheap and his turkey hunting success is 100% he really targets bowhunters so hes really good hes in Chiefland Florida its 45 minutes southwest of gainsville his name is T.R. # is 13525384711 and leave him a message his price will nock everyone out of the park :) ive become friends with him hes a great guy :) id recommend calling him tonight

21-Feb-17
I finished my slam with TR Baxter. You will have a GREAT time and bring your wife. After your hunt take your wife to cedar keys very nice vacation spot.

25-Feb-17
I finished my slam with TR as well three years ago. When he is not hunting he is a licenced Vet. Great guy and small outfit with lots of birds.

13-Apr-17
Jeff Budz at Tag It Worldwide is an Osceola machine. He just sent us footage of several kills with our decoys all while filming his hunts with our Adventure Camera. This is a little promo we put together for our decoys last night all with his footage. When we spoke last week, I "think" he was up to something like 48 birds for his clients.

Good luck where ever you go!

Osceola Hunting Over the Ultimate Predator Wind Drifter Decoys! from Lance Hallum on Vimeo.

13-Apr-17
So that stuffer decoy is your decoy ? Ya them suffers work great !

• Sitka Gear