Buck Watcher 16-Feb-17
Charlie Rehor 16-Feb-17
TD 17-Feb-17
smarba 17-Feb-17
x-man 17-Feb-17
PECO 17-Feb-17
timberdoodle 18-Feb-17
16-Feb-17
Used a lot of the cts before thy moved to china wanting to build a 450 something arrow dl is 28-28.5 shooting 55lbs. Know this is a loaded question and each has his opinion but which way would you go? Lewis

16-Feb-17
I have not used cts, have used and still use some Carbon Express, very good arrows.

16-Feb-17
CX - Overseas. Easton Axis - USA.

Axis 340, 50gr brass insert, FlexFletch FFP-360 vanes, 100gr BH. They will fly great and hit hard. They will be about 430-450gr. w/ 12-13% foc. You can always go to a 125gr BH to get a little more weight & foc.

16-Feb-17
CX for me! Long time Bowsite Arrow Sponsor with multiple hunting shaft options.

I use the PileDrive Pass Thru Extreme shafts. Heavy but thin! Very good penetration for lighter weight bows! Good luck. C

17-Feb-17
I think the weave of the fiber wrap of the CTs is about the best design there is. No seam like most. Yes, in china, but the same exact machines they used to use here.

Not familiar with the CX.

17-Feb-17
As TD states, it's my understanding that the same exact machines were shipped overseas for constructing C Techs. I've used CT for over 15 years, no complaints. Many tout them as the most consistently spined arrows; I have no way of measuring that, but I've never had any fliers out of dozens and dozens.

17-Feb-17
I was a CT dealer for many years. Before they moved, Rick McKinney called his dealers personally and explained the move. Yes, they literally picked up and moved the plant's machines overseas where they can now operate 24 hrs a day.

Both companies offer light-fast, medium, and heavy hitters.

17-Feb-17
Maybe Big Daddy Donald will bring them back! TD, CX is Carbon Express, made in Korea.

18-Feb-17
My old bow shop did some spine testing several years ago. Carbon tech was the most consistent then. I'm sure manufacturing processes & tolerances have improved since, that fact always stuck w me.

• Sitka Gear