ben yehuda 25-Feb-17
ben yehuda 25-Feb-17
t-roy 25-Feb-17
Salagi 25-Feb-17
'Ike' (Phone) 25-Feb-17
16-Feb-17

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
Do any of you Predator hunters call in wet weather? Running out of time and it's another wet weather pattern coming in...

17-Feb-17
I was wondering the same thing! Time is short and I really need to get out there, but man the rain keeps coming down.

17-Feb-17
Thanks Pat...

17-Feb-17

CJE's embedded Photo
CJE's embedded Photo
I've had better luck waiting till the rain stops but I'm sure it can be done if you catch the right one in the right mood. I called this one in a month or so ago after the rain let up around 10:00 in the morning.

17-Feb-17
I keep thinking we are going to get some colder weather to get the yotes hungry and on the move. Not the case here, where it's been warm most of the month, and for much of the winter as well.

Good luck.

20-Feb-17

Salagi's embedded Photo
Salagi's embedded Photo
Salagi's embedded Photo
Salagi's embedded Photo
It was raining a little off and on this morning didn't seem to bother these two nasty ones (the "pretty" one got away) ;)

21-Feb-17
gotta love the mange

21-Feb-17
Does that thing have 3 legs?

21-Feb-17
I would say you did them a favor!

21-Feb-17
Damn sal that looks like a Washington DC area coyote.. Rough

21-Feb-17
35-Acre - it had all 4 legs. When i first walked up on it, I though the same thing but the front leg is folded up under it, I broke the shoulder first shot (it was head on). We rolled it over with a pole not much shorter than 10 feet, didn't want to get much closer! If one had to get away, I'm glad it was the healthy one. Mange is nasty.

21-Feb-17
Ewww mange....

25-Feb-17
I gave it one more shot this morning but no luck; wind sucked and the only company I had was a covey of fat quail.

Oh well, at least I can still try for a coyote.

25-Feb-17
I knew chupacabras were real!

25-Feb-17
How bout a hero shot on your next "Kansas Hairless" one Pat?!

25-Feb-17
"Salagi, next time shoot the healthy one"

Pat - I tried. Missed the sucker twice including a sideways shot from the hip at 20 feet as he ran by (looked like something out of a movie). Then switched back and hit nasty #2 as he ran towards me. I guess their fur deflects that .223 bullet. ;)

25-Feb-17

Haaaa, that's nasty! Not as nasty...

• Sitka Gear