Mertyman 17-Feb-17
hanover10point 17-Feb-17
Julius K 18-Feb-17
ElkNut1 18-Feb-17
Mertyman 19-Feb-17
Animal Killer 22-Feb-17
Mad Trapper 22-Feb-17
17-Feb-17
I know I'll get the response of "shoot them both and go with what feels best for you" answer, and I plan on doing so. In the meantime, before I make the hour plus drive to do so, I figured I'd ask if anyone has experience shooting both bows? I've talked to two dealers now over the phone that carry both, and both told me they prefer the Halon 32. I have buddies that have been Mathews guys for years that have made the switch to the E35 and have never looked back. (but also have not shot the Halon 32 though either)

Any firsthand knowledge of both? Thanks!

17-Feb-17
Both bows are going to be about the same with the Energy 35 having a little bit more of a dwell zone. Can't go wrong with either. The Halon 32 is probably a little smoother in the front end of the draw, and the 35 having a better back wall. Hope this helps.

18-Feb-17
I have an E35. I like the bow a lot. However, I sometimes wish it had split cables, as I like tinkering with tune.

18-Feb-17
My son & I both have the Energy 32 & really like everything about them! Wish I could help out more but figured I'd share a little something! (grin)

ElkNut1

19-Feb-17
Thanks all!

22-Feb-17
That would be a tough choice. I myself love the feel of the e35. Nice dewell zone, perfect ata and brace with plenty of spend. Great long range shooting bow. The Halon 32 being a bit shorter, smooth, and still a awesome bow. Myself id go the route of elite. I like a little longer bow personally so anytime i can choose a longer bow with the same speed of a shorter bow ill do that anytime. I have owned several e35s using from indoor to outdoor freestyle setups and have shoot some of my best games with them and have had my best season of hunting using a e35. Good luck with your choice.

22-Feb-17
I shot both of them at ATA and I was more impressed with the Energy 35. I think that this may be the last year for the Energy 35, but I may be wrong though.

• Sitka Gear